Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a side note does anyone remember #SUSANALBUMPARTY 😂 I hope we get one of those classics over the weekend

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Did anyone sacrifice their soul and sing up to her news letter? Spill the deets 😊

#iworkwithho
I did and haven’t received anything 🤷🏻‍♀️
Edit to add: I tried to sign up again incase I’d not done it and it said I was signed up to “newsletter 2019”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dr Raph at the Marlowe Clinic if you want to look 10 years younger without anyone knowing you've had anything done 👌👌👌

Not to derail, Truffs a bore 😴

Reactions: 8
Come on trolls where’s the screenshots of her products?? There was no way I was giving that dick head the satisfaction of signing up thinking I’m interested in her Chinese plastic tat

Reactions: 11
I thought the little sombreros were a perk of having “Manuel” in the title. 😂 🇪🇸

• Haha
Reactions: 52
66190588-64D0-4F60-BEFD-B80064E6C35A.jpeg

Yeah because your going to spend all your money on that skincare to stick a cheap foundation on top from Home bloody Bargains.... is she for real 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Just. Wow.
Watch out Debra Meaden.... Truffs coming for you!
Those bleeping hair clips she wears give me pure rage. 8 year old 90s fashion comes straight to my mind. All she needs next is a headband with her name on!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What a load of arl shite. That’s the only opinion I can muster

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can someone with more financial knowledge than me make sense of her accounts which are public on companies house?
View attachment 560586
Fixed assets - things you can’t easily just turn into cash (property, equipment etc) - £26,880

Current assets - cash and stock - £5229

So she has a total of £32,109

Creditors - people she owes money to and has to pay them within a year - £35,537

So from the total she has of £32,109 you can’t even pay £35,537 so she has minus £3,428.

Must kill her that her ‘universal credit trolls’ have more money than she does 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
She messin? Lashes that baby every weekend to get on the marching powder 🤣🤣 head buy her a bleeping colourful toy babe
The only time she spends with her she’s got a phone lashed in front of her face though? I know I’d rather a toy than an iPhone flash any day

Reactions: 15
What a load of crap

The trolley they already sold just rebrandes it
Brush bag noone will need other than an mua, Molly o Brian and kit company will be shitting themselves 😂😂 for 5.99 😳
Cheapest brush set I've ever seen
1.99 lashes they have well and truly taken the piss out of Kate with all this tat!!!

What's next a ring light to add again that they already sell 😂 ffs

Kate beg Cheryl to take you back otherwise Delo will be paying you soon when he's panelling all the celebs homes up from top to bottom

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh girls, I feel ashamed. I actually think the red hairband thing is quite cute, I’m getting Minnie Mouse vibes.
...I’ll see myself out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.