Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just flicking through Robert Welsh's stories and he was showing some gifted boxes, I was swiping quickly and didn't notice it had changed to her stories and her PR box came up on the screen - I honestly thought she'd had the nerve to send him one hahaha imagine!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The music on the video is like when your stood in line for a rollercoaster and there’s dramatic music playing out of hidden speakers in the bushes
i felt like I was watching an xfactor reel.
Mr Hayes looks like someone has pulled his coat over the top of his head, span him round for 2 minutes solid, pulled his coat back off his head and taken his photo.

He looks like he doesn’t know where he is and who he is 🍺 🤣
Hahahaha like that episode of the simpsons when homer got so pissed he had “scene missing” when trying to remember what he did the night before 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That poor baby with her hair ragged back so tight, she’s going to end up with a hair line like little legs pre hair transplant 😭🤦🏼‍♀️
Pure giving me Man bun vibes. It’s just awful. Her poor scalp

• Sad
Reactions: 19
“I dOnT EdIt PiCs aNyMoRe GuUyZzZ”
What did you do then train matt in facetune so he can do it for ya? Cos you’ve shaved about 3 inches of ya face and it looks like ya fellas got more makeup on than you cos of the blur over his stubble.
The lashes hanging off make me rage 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 I had one strip of mine on and off at weekend more times than Delos pants in rock ferry but did I give up and go out with one hanging off????

Mez looks bloody lovely though 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Reactions: 22
Why can she not put false lashes on AND WHY does she not notice before uploading the picture.
So funny because on her live she was fingering it saying it’s coming off cause she’s had tears in her eyes. Nah love they were half off before you’d left your gaff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine if an actual professional beauty blogger does a review of Truff's China Products & says anything negative.....
They'll have Pep and Brooke on their doorstep wanting to fill them in 🥊

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.