Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*calling all the skin huns*
Looking for advice from everyone BUT Kate.
I came off the pill (not trying to get pregnant it just wasnt suiting me) and my skins gone to shite with spots. wasn't sure if the recommendations on the last thread were for spots specifically so thought I'd ask. I saw something about the Paula's choice exfoliant and spottiness, but does anyone have any other recommendations to help a TROLL out? 🤞🏻
Paulas choice bha toner and the dr Sam range have saved my skin

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They have defo had a row before that story in the car. He looks like he wants to push her out of the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s deffo not her

They’ve all got postures of a prawn tho

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see Truff has been to Wagamama’s. What a lovely family day out....
Take Olive somewhere normal Jesus Christ. Play with her. Let her get filthy in mud. What a boring life it must be for her.

Reactions: 29
Panelling is the new silver crushed velvet couch isn’t it 🤢 wouldn’t panel my house if you paid me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
It would only take 2 seconds for olive to pull that stupid stand she has with a glass vase on it down.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
*calling all the skin huns*
Looking for advice from everyone BUT Kate.
I came off the pill (not trying to get pregnant it just wasnt suiting me) and my skins gone to shite with spots. wasn't sure if the recommendations on the last thread were for spots specifically so thought I'd ask. I saw something about the Paula's choice exfoliant and spottiness, but does anyone have any other recommendations to help a TROLL out? 🤞🏻
Accutane? Paulas choice is brilliant and I find the murad youth retinol amazing, sorts my skin out. Need to use the full range though. It’s not too harsh either xx

Reactions: 4
Poor Olive ‘all snuggled up’ at the end of the room under the tv and a heavy glass bowl on the top of a paper cylinder 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Lucy Meck getting some bespoke panelling!!View attachment 557685
Truff is going to be at DEFCON 1 knowing that little legs is going to be in a house with Lucy Meck. She’s going to be sneaking Oliff’s camera into his tool bag to spy on him.

Reference the video, I would be really surprised if it was Truff and her mates purely because she knows how much she is watched because people can’t stand her. But they being said, she made a holy show of herself trying to dance on tables so who knows!!

Reactions: 21
Surely one of her mates will have to tell her to move that bloody vase? Or are they too scared to be called troll

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.