Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I'm a bit behind but just watched the video with the sound on 🙈 The crescendo at the end got to me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Popped into my local one (wanted a protein shake) non in there even though I wouldn’t say it’s a small homies. They did they some eyelure lashes and loads of Olivia Hale which looks identical to Kate’s only OH is gold not pink? There’s nothing different about what she’s offering? I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 22
It’s took me an age to catch up on these threads (which are moving faster than Delo’s little pecker on a night in Rock Ferry) and I am CREASED. What a load of tit. Those glitter press ons. No, just no. The Real Techniques brushes look like they’ll moult all over your face and the eyelashes look itchy and stiff. And given how she clearly had pink eye last week it’s hardly made me want to put that eyelash glue anywhere near my eyeballs.

Oh I feel ashamed for her and I love how she’s saying she CHOSE to work with them. Girl, no make up brand wanted you? Despite your many Superdrug ‘hauls’ where your stubby hands finger all the products, they won’t touch you. So you’ve agreed to sell your name and image to a company (not a brand as you like to say) where most people buy bleeping condiments and toilet cleaner in bulk. SCREAMING. It’ll be straight in the bargain bin within 6 months just you watch.

I hope for her sake there’s more to ‘drop’ because that’s a hot, bleeping mess 😂😂😭😭
Two whole years of ‘planning’ for that pile of shite?
She’s comedy gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Who’s gonna put post it notes on the packaging with the wiki link like vegans do in the meat aisle?
F721611E-52C6-42BD-85CE-D70A2CDA6D86.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I also seriously question the sanity of any person going to Home and Bargains before 10am to buy this pile of wank.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
HAHAHAHAHA! I am ROARING with laughter. What a load of shite. It’ll all end up in a landfill.
Just don’t understand where the profit is for her - £1.49 - £5.99 most of the products cannot leave much for actual earnings from it but it also screams cheap plastic tat, because how else could it be so cheap otherwise? She’s no integrity at all, not that I needed to tell any of you

Reactions: 25
Delo sound dead happy to be driving around every H&B with her while she walks in as if she is Jennifer Anniston at a premier…he will be out partying this weekend to erase his memory

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.