Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuckin howling at her selling STICK ON NAILS
Skint or not it’s the 2021st year of our lord, NO BODY I repeat NO BODY WEARS NAILS LIKE THAT since abar 2001. You can go the Chinese on county road and get a set of acrylics done for £12 or better still buy a pot of Barry M nail varnish for the same price as these monstrosities

or do they?! I’m happy to be corrected but I’d bet my bleeping house no one reading this wears them

@Sticky One I bet you don’t even wear them

I dunno why but I’m irrationally insulted on behalf of her bleeping sheep that she thinks ANYONE would buy them🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I’m confused the other day she said she was wearing all her own products but all she has makeup wise is the lashes 🤯🤯 the promo video makes no sense to the actual products she’s selling? Or am I missing something 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Fuckin howling at her selling STICK ON NAILS
Skint or not it’s the 2020th of our lord, NO BODY I repeat NO BODY WEARS NAILS LIKE THAT

or do they?! I’m happy to be corrected but I’d bet my bleeping house no one reading this wears them
🤣🤣🤣

My 9 year old daughter likes a pair of stick ons. She doesn’t read here obvs. 🤣 she does ask to see olive videos though, because we both think she’s mega cute and we’ve seen more of olive than our own family over the last 9 months.

Even if a 9 year old is the target market (because for the life of me I cannot work out WHO the target market is), mine wouldn’t be happy with a home bargies brush set. And she only does make up for fun. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry I know I make the threads now and again but I need to have a stab at a thread suggestion

Kate Hayes #73 SHE IS AS FAKE AS PRESS ON NAILS

It’s off scary movie from years ago... YouTube it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Why isn’t she doing her own make up on the promo video? Surely as a MUA she should be demonstrating her skills using her own product???

Reactions: 36
Just coming on to say this. KHM is Kate Hayes Makeup- no make up products here... Kate Hayes Merch not makeup.

feel ashamed-

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Mrs Hinch & Stacey Solloman used stick on nails during lockdown so KHM creates a whole range of stick on nails. Errrrr the nail salons are open now girl?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just coming on to say this. KHM is Kate Hayes Makeup- no make up products here... Kate Hayes Merch not makeup.

feel ashamed-
Hahahaha ano ! Can you believe it - she's literally put her name on a load of cheap makeup tools. That are all rip offs !
Knock off Nigel - Real Techniques Brushes , Knock off Beauty Blenders , with some 90s style stick on nails and hair clips thrown in.

I thought it was going to be at least some 'makeup' thought we were going to be treated to Truffle Lip Gloss , Olive Lipstick and Eye shadow palettes with Jane , Mez and Matt shades.
They're using all Nars and MAC makeup in the video using her tit brushes - It's a bad show hahaha !!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yano what I don’t get.... there are parts of her house “interior page” that are nice! Admittedly it’s all “what’s on trend” and she tends to copy people. But surely surely she looked at colour pallets with the buying team in H&B and said OMG no pink glitter was so 2004! This all looks like I could get it in St Johns precinct! Or the pyramid if your a wool!!!! I just don’t get the Pink! It’s not even a nice pink it’s not even marketed classy! It just looks like a 12 year old girls room when girls aloud where on top of the pops! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’ve won better hair clips in a christmas cracker.
Can you IMAGINE the quality of them plastic £1.99 lashes.
It’s hilarious how made up she is. Can you imagine the group chat of all her mates 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Can’t wait for me first night out with the girls, gonna use my KHM brushes, KHM Olive lashes and KHM stick on nails, gonna look gorge 💋 xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just. Wow.
omg wow you’ve made it truff, you’ve found a niche in the market that wasn’t already there! you supper momma boss babe!
You can buy them trolleys and make up bags off eBay and Ali express cheaper 🤣🤣
In fact you can buy it all cheaper online

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve won better hair clips in a christmas cracker.
Can you IMAGINE the quality of them plastic £1.99 lashes.
It’s hilarious how made up she is. Can you imagine the group chat of all her mates 🤣🤣🤣🤣
They’ll be the tit ones that don’t bend and don’t stick down properly
People will think that’s how you wear them coz truffs are always hanging off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m in a massive Facebook make up/all things cosmetic group and everyone already knows where to get the best cheap products on there, this range does not stand a chance in my opinion beyond the next 6 months.

Reactions: 18
Can’t wait to see the pics Lucy Meck in the sparkly stick on nails and Olive lashes 🤣🤣

Wouldn’t even buy that shite for a secret Santa present for someone I hated!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why isn’t she doing her own make up on the promo video? Surely as a MUA she should be demonstrating her skills using her own product???
Or why isn’t someone from Oh Darlin doing it?! Or even Meg Gardner who has put up with truffs tit for beards

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.