Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it’s already been said...look at the comments on Home Bargains post on Instagram...loads of them saying “who even is she” 🤐😂

Reactions: 9
There are genuine personal Instagram accounts making the negative comments so how can anyone shout troll 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I wondering if she was crying because she had grand expectations of today with lots of people queuing and going mad like Black Friday, when in reality, it’s just a small range in a discount shop.

Reactions: 8
Just watched the reel of her going into the shop and just expecting that lady and her granddaughter to just move out the bleeping way as she steps into the shop has absolutely pissed me right off!! Who does she think she is??! Big old Hagrid stomping around the shop “outta Ma way bitchezzzz”
That’s mez abs Kate’s niece 😂🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The stars on the packaging reminds me of the little stars that used to be all over my emo clobber back in the day :/

• Haha
Reactions: 32
We even got a shout out on her launch live the trolls she's just can't help herself so. Paranoid!! She will never let it go not even today we won guys we won!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s ‘generally’ just said on her live “These brushes are for everyone, younger women, older men, they’re for everyone”

Older men? WTF is she going on about. 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I’ve just watched that live. She wants them to be for everyone including little girls..that’s fortunate, you targeted something right.

Also, why the hall is she showing what’s in the PR box before the people receive them?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She creases me. Everyone knows I love gold. But you couldn’t have gold cos that’s what the Olivia Hale brushes were so you went for something pink, then talk about how everything is holographic

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s ‘generally’ just said on her live “These brushes are for everyone, younger women, older men, they’re for everyone”

Older men? WTF is she going on about. 😂🤣
Just rang my 68 year old dad to let him know, he’s been looking for an affordable brush to apply his highlighter with 🥴😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
I’m fuming at how ugly the packaging is. Might be the designer in me but it’s just so bad. If she really was allowed to pick the colour why has she gone for that?? She could have had a nice pattern on them or a different, stand out colour like mint green or lilac or something. BETTER FONT. ok I’ll shut up now I’m forever judging packaging

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ah poor Khalid, not important enough for a free PR box 😂
I know that’s well shady that isn’t it....saying how amazing he is at cut creases but yet won’t even gift him a box...don’t forget ur friends eh Kate?! Obviously doesn’t have enough followers for her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry if it’s already been said...look at the comments on Home Bargains post on Instagram...loads of them saying “who even is she” 🤐😂
I can’t help but hear Nikki Grahame’s voice when reading the ‘Who is She’ comments 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She admitted on the live too that they're basically the Olivia Hale Brushes - repackaged with some amendments !

Two Years in the making Guyzzzz, Life Changing Guyzzz

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I tuned in she had sub 700 viewers. Started talking about tHe TrOlLz and fell to below 300.

Less than 700 people with a following of 177k is piss poor.

I’m intrigued as to how £ works. Is she getting paid per thing sold or has she had a cheque for this and will get one for each drop? I mean if it’s p/unit the mark up is massive as it’s al shite off alibaba but HBs will be taking the most of it because they now own KHM?

Oh and from that live she’s basically outed the fact more to come is a tan and a makeup range. Without even mentioning it because i I not allowed to talk about it. Even when she’s sworn to secrecy it gets out to the trolls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine going to view your own makeup products as an MUA, with your own lash flying off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.