Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone was actually that stupid to waste £5 on that cotton wool and a few sticks bag of shite 😭
“so affordable” yes hun because it was made in a Chinese sweat shop who pay children 1p a week to make the stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Surprised H&B have risked another post after the fiasco of the last one 😂 all the “who” comments have ended me

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve won better hair clips in a christmas cracker.
Can you IMAGINE the quality of them plastic £1.99 lashes.
It’s hilarious how made up she is. Can you imagine the group chat of all her mates 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What’s with the packaging?
Seriously? It looks awful! The whole “range” doesn’t match.
Also why is the girl from Gogglebox on the front?
it looks so juvenile - would expect to see jo jo siwa on the front not a grown woman 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Guys I think I’m not okay, I kinda want her to do well as it’s clearly a big thing to her and her family.

But then I remember all the nasty stuff she’s done and said about others and I’m like nah you don’t deserve it..

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Genuine question how is this an unreal display? It’s literally the same as ALL of the aisles in home bargains 😂 they’ve not done anything to show it’s new or anything
It hasn’t even got a banner at the top with her brand on. It’s piss poor. Doesn’t stand out at all

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope she picks up Olive some of them Heinz baby microwave meals while she’s on her H&B tour. Don’t subject that little babe to more weetabix sprinkled in bespoke spring onions.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Guys I think I’m not okay, I kinda want her to do well as it’s clearly a big thing to her and her family.

But then I remember all the nasty stuff she’s done and said about others and I’m like nah you don’t deserve it..
Stop it! Take that thought out of your head. She’s a total witch,just keep reminding yourself of that time when she bounced up to that poor, pregnant girls door.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't believe she went in to see it this morning. I wonder what the members of staff thought 🤣

If she developed the products, carried out consumer groups, had it in boots/superdrug etc then I would hold my hands up and say good on her but this is just embarrassing, she honestly thinks this is life changing 🙈 Tattle has proved it's AliExpress crap with her name stuck on it.

Reactions: 27
How does that back correlate to that figure? What is she coming out as? Trans-slender?
7075C046-D1E0-40F9-B504-8ACC379DA0F8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
This is by far my favourite thread on here, and I’m dying this morning 😂😂. Wooow she’s “made it” in homies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've got so much second hand embarrassment. Firstly for her as she is creaming her kecks. It's Home and Bargain queen, calm your tits. She might have drummed up some excitement locally for today and her little hangers on have rushed out and spent their pocket money on this shite, but I honestly can't see it being a long term earner.

Secondly for these people waiting to get pics with her. Get a bleeping life, she's a meff and a nobody.

Thirdly, who the duck is filming her walking into the shop, making that woman and her kid stop dead in her tracks as if she was Mariah Carey and her entourage.

But dont listen to me, I'm just a jealous wannabe aren't I? Who has dropped my youngest bespoke off at nursery this morning (that me and my husband work hard to pay alot of money for, we can afford it you see Truffs) and I am about to have a nice normal day out with my eldest bespoke, who is off school today as the school are closed, doing something normal in normal clothes 😀 not a victorian collar or cheap tacky make up brush in sight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Screenshot_20210506-115550_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20210506-115751_Gallery.jpg
I've just queued behind these cages of crisps does that count??
You know you've made it in life when your product is under a toilet duck sign #dreambig

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.