Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I’m putting the pics up from melissas story coz I don’t want people thinking I’ve ‘papped’ truff. And she’s put that blazer in over that puffy top or she’s lying about what she wore coz if you look her hair looks completely straight & flat.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Right I’m putting the pics up from melissas story coz I don’t want people thinking I’ve ‘papped’ truff. And she’s put that blazer in over that puffy top or she’s lying about what she wore coz if you look her hair looks completely straight & flat.
Bloody hell, barrel of laughs that group 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Having an absolute ball there aren’t they

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Cant they ever just stay in for 1 day. Weather is tit, duck all where to go
I bet they have zero chemistry as a couple. I bet they shag once every blue moon missionary with clothes on

• Haha
Reactions: 48
*calling all the skin huns*
Looking for advice from everyone BUT Kate.
I came off the pill (not trying to get pregnant it just wasnt suiting me) and my skins gone to shite with spots. wasn't sure if the recommendations on the last thread were for spots specifically so thought I'd ask. I saw something about the Paula's choice exfoliant and spottiness, but does anyone have any other recommendations to help a TROLL out? 🤞🏻

Reactions: 11
looks like she has a stripy black and white bag too x

Reactions: 7
Somebody needed to warn me I needed to stock up on Tena lady for the last few pages of the prev thread 🤣🤣 Where the hell are they going on this cold rainy Bank Holiday? You just wouldn't would you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
WHY is she going out and dragging the poor baby with her today?? It’s cold, pissing down with rain and windy too. It’s a horrible day. Puts further proof on my theory she just can’t be alone with Delo for a minute

Reactions: 44
I came off the pill (not trying to get pregnant it just wasnt suiting me) and my skins gone to shite with spots. wasn't sure if the recommendations on the last thread were for spots specifically so thought I'd ask. I saw something about the Paula's choice exfoliant and spottiness, but does anyone have any other recommendations to help a TROLL out? 🤞🏻
My skin was awful in my first pregnancy, the ordinary niacinamide was a lifesaver! Really like la Roche effaclar h cleanser too, really mild.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I use a lot of drunk elephants products, my skins never been better.

I’m abit of a tit bleep though because I’ll forget to use any skin care products (perks of working full time 🙄) and you can see the difference in my face so I’m a huge DE fan

• Heart
Reactions: 9
duck me... they look like fun. In fact - Kate always looks like she's a barrel of laughs 🙄😴

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That pic was from last weekend wasn’t it, not this weekend.

Reactions: 4
I’d love to see an unedited pic of her in that blue top and jeans 🤣 hasn’t any of her mates put anything up?

the shoe 😭😭 poor olive

• Haha
Reactions: 17
WHY is she going out and dragging the poor baby with her today?? It’s cold, pissing down with rain and windy too. It’s a horrible day. Puts further proof on my theory she just can’t be alone with Delo for a minute
The 3 of them can’t fit in the house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
No way would Truffs gone out like that, with those puffy sleeves she would look like a quarterback in drag!
not even photoshop could help the girl out if she was “papped”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.