Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found out my fella cheated on me this evening, but my god has that music on the promo video stopped me crying for a bit. Might have to listen to it like a lullaby to sleep to. Sounds like we are off to war HAHAHAH

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Found out my fella cheated on me this evening, but my god has that music on the promo video stopped me crying for a bit. Might have to listen to it like a lullaby to sleep to. Sounds like we are off to war HAHAHAH
Chin up queen, what a twit he is!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Get prepared for the constant stories on her insta tomorrow.
I guarantee there will be a video of Kate all dolled up walking into H&B and going to her “brand” on the shelves and fake crying.
@QueenBarb2 we need a script 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
OH GOD. I’m screaming at that music what the duck??? Sounds like she’s riding into the bleeping battle of Helm’s Deep
They're taking the hobbits to Isengard 🤣
Sorry couldn't resist- huge lotr fan here🙋🏼‍♀️

Anyways back to truff.... this face is how I feel about the big revel🥴🥴sums it up perfectly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hope you're ok girl. Lots of hugs 🤗

Reactions: 7
The music on the video is like when your stood in line for a rollercoaster and there’s dramatic music playing out of hidden speakers in the bushes
As someone who loves theme parks and the music this is SPOT ON. Literally couldn't suit the video less if it tried!

Reactions: 14
When I was Truff hunting yesterday we went to Thurstaston and drove past Strawberry Moon cafe. When I’d finished laughing I explained the story to my fella. And the bleeping troll said “basically you follow her to wind yourself up and get annoyed” so he can get in the bin. He was so with me on the Bernie/colonel sanders posts!
He doesn’t realise that she is comedy gold
My hubby says the same!! Gets more wound up than me by her, I’m like but she’s dead funny and he’s like no, she’s annoying as duck 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She mentioned that she’s back in Oh Darlin in June that’s when her teaching starts again, not sure why it’s so late in the year but she did mention it a few weeks ago on her stories

Reactions: 6
Just going to leave this here 🤡
Wash cloths are THE best thing to use to clean your face but you should only use them once then in the wash. Wash them on 90, air dry, store in a draw in your bathroom.

The idea behind her “range” is a good one. Loads of new makeup artists can’t afford to spend a lot on their kits when they first start so a cheaper range is a good idea. The problem is the execution and it being in Home Bargains 😂

Reactions: 18
Wash cloths are THE best thing to use to clean your face but you should only use them once then in the wash. Wash them on 90, air dry, store in a draw in your bathroom.

The idea behind her “range” is a good one. Loads of new makeup artists can’t afford to spend a lot on their kits when they first start so a cheaper range is a good idea. The problem is the execution and it being in Home Bargains 😂
Was just gonna say this! I use mine once then wash it!

Hapoy launch day trollzzzzzz

I’m still laughing at that music I was crying in bed last night 🤣🤣

she’s up twattin a full face on already 😴

ETA I’ve just went and listened to it again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do people break into her house to set up balloon displays? Just come down to this?
So many questions
Who let them in
Didnt you hear them
I would have my baseball bat chasing them if i heard people in my house

Oh no its bollocks you ordered it #gifted your just a liar truffle hog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
Noway has she stuck them balloons in her beige garage 😂 and was a shock duck off Kate stop being a massive prick!!

She can't be classy even on launch day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s loves a balloon does our Kate. My fiancé thought I was watching part of game of thrones with that music in the background 🤣 why?!

Do people break into her house to set up balloon displays? Just come down to this?
So many questions
Who let them in
Didnt you hear them
I would have my baseball bat chasing them if i heard people in my house

Oh no its bollocks you ordered it #gifted your just a liar truffle hog
Yeah, imagine “coming down to this” I hardly expect delo and his little limbs had anything to do with it

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ha ha ha ha ha the ballon display you can see that that room is so tiny it’s embarrassing.
Let’s see your life Truff Titts hope your using ALL your own products

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Balloons!!!! Balloons everywhere!!! Can you imagine cutting round your kitchen trying to make your breakfast with all that tit in the way 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.