Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve won better hair clips in a christmas cracker.
Can you IMAGINE the quality of them plastic £1.99 lashes.
It’s hilarious how made up she is. Can you imagine the group chat of all her mates 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The pink casing defo snaps right off them crappy clips soon as you touch them
And you're left with a bit of metal 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s goes on about trying her hardest, but the only thing she seems to put effort into is weaning and even that isn’t on olives terms, it’s on Truffs term out and about.
She hasn’t lowered the cot, she put the baby alone on a raised bath stand, in a bouncer on her kitchen side, she’s in the baby seat too much, she put her in the bike trailer, she won’t address the uneven leg creases, baby has been to two parties, and during a pandemic, has clothes lobbed at her... I’d hate to see truff not trying to be a good parent if that’s what we get now!
“has clothes lobbed at her”
HAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg just watched that video what’s with the music 😭😭
It’s like on the chase when your waiting to find out which chaser your up against 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The music 😂 Why has a video for H&B tat by a third rate MUA been scored like it’s the new Bond film? Expected Delo to rappel in off a helicopter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She did say it would be drop after drop after drop so are we to expect more absolute shite? I wonder who she’s sent PR boxes to...be interesting to see!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Even My 2 year old girly wouldn’t use them tiny single use plastic make up brushes on her baby Annabelle 🥲🥲🥲

Be interested to know why she chose that cheap tacky same pink that her “day one” Naomi uses on all her branding 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Shes outdone herself here. Kate, if you're reading this doll, I feel a bleep for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The music on the video is like when your stood in line for a rollercoaster and there’s dramatic music playing out of hidden speakers in the bushes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
The flimsy black material square make up case, duck me

I bet you only have to side eye those zips and they’d fall off

E5F3D2A9-671E-473D-962E-45B23D10C565.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The music on the video is like when your stood in line for a rollercoaster and there’s dramatic music playing out of hidden speakers in the bushes
Fuckin screaming it proper is

I’ve just had to go and listen to it again and I’m getting strong traumatizer vibes. I’m actually in tears

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So Kate is a make up artist but has not brought out any make up?

Also the facial cloths, you can get them already in H&B and they’re green and pink.

Looks like they’ve just changed the colour of a few products and lashed THM name on it.
Load of 💩

What a way to end your career.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She did say it would be drop after drop after drop so are we to expect more absolute shite? I wonder who she’s sent PR boxes to...be interesting to see!
What she meant was all the people will be dropping them in the end of aisle baskets before they get to the till as they’ve changed their mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m not being evil (well maybe a bit) but She looks awful in that promo video. She looks dead bloated and uncomfortable & I don’t know why she isn’t doing her own make up (surely she would want to demo her amazing new range of tools). The music is just bizarre. Chezza (who is 40) must be pissing herself at this while tit show

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.