Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
GUUYYZZ JUSSSS THOUGHT ID COME ON, MMKAY

*licks beauty blender*

I CANT BELIEVE IM TALKING ABOUT TROLLIN AGAIN, BUH TONIGHT IVE BEEN TOLD BY A LOYAL FOLLOWER MMKAY.. THAT IM BEING COMPARED TO A WELL KNOWN HALLOWEEN CHARACTER FAMILY MEMBER MMKAY.

I AM SO BODY ( CONFIDENT ) MMKAY YOU TROLLS, MY PINK BLAZER WAS KINDLY GIFTED ITLL BE ON MY DEPOP NEXT WEEK MMKAY.

*farts dead loud inbetween badly edited music*

I’M A MUA MMKAY AND IF I WANNA DO ME MAKE UP IN A FUCKING GIGANTIC BLAZER OR TURTLE NECK LIKE A GRUBBY FUCKER, MMKAY.. I WILL, MMKAY?

SO, YEAH!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 47

vitamintea

Has anyone seen the contour clubs insta stories? Think there’s beef with oh darlin ☕ She used to be based there and has now moved and she said the two salon owners are ignoring her and trying to use her photos and make out like she still works there.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

gigi_93

VIP Member
Why is she too thick to realise that the more you try to tell everyone how happy you are on social media, the more obvious it is you’re NOT happy?? They’re exhibit fucking A of a broken relationship. It’s so obvious he can’t be arsed with her. She is CLUTCHING at that relationship. It’s only going to get harder once Trolive is here and both of them clearly have no idea how to be parents.

I barely put a single thing about my private life on social media. Most people don’t even know I’m in a relationship. When it’s good you don’t need to prove it to anyone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
Well, girls I’ve just caught up. What boiling hot tea with Contour Club!! Phewwew

IM MADE UP THM IS STILL READING HERE, HOPE YOU'VE SEEN ALL THE UNCLE FESTER REFERENCES KHM YOU BASIC BIATCH!!!

Dena doesn’t seem like someone you can walk all over, good on ya girly, failed bridal shop or not (why was that even brought up?) you stand up for what’s right girly!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

lollianna

Chatty Member
Someone close to her came on and told us she’d actually only known she was pregnant for a day, positive test one day - started bleeding the next (chemical pregnancy) try being pregnant for months Kate only for it to come to fuck all and having to endure the sickness and then the pain and procedure of having the baby removed because your body won’t let go. 🖕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Glamtone11

FINALLYYYYYYY!!! Fair play to you Dena girl 👊🏽
how long have we waited for someone to stick up to the honey monster, can’t wait to see KHM be outed as the ultimate troll 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
I am fucking MADE UP Dena is speaking out.
Go on girl 👌

HI KATE... AREN'T YOU TOO BUSY BEING SO HAPPY AN MILKING YA CAR TYRES TO BE READING HERE?? OHHHH YA INSTAS FULL OF SHIT THEN.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

pearlywhites24

Does anyone know why Dena left in the first place? Kate’s being an unreasonable cunt to get back at her for something? They’ve obviously not parted on good terms.
When lockdown happened...dena and a few others asked the question to the two owners about paying there room rent....to be told you all still have to pay regardless. Dena and a few others asked how is that possible as they have no work and cheryl piped up and said its business you pay and that she was sick of the conversation so replied with a text of yous are all MUTED! Dena and a few others have left because of that reason. Dena and a few others where asking about options as in a reduction as such as they had no income.

• Wow
Reactions: 41