Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would I ever. He says it’s ok for me to have a tattle bird 😂😂
Ah bless him. 🤣😜 Anything to gift Tattle. 🥳🥳 Never been called Bird before .😁 Old, slappa, crazy, stalker, milf & oh a bit tapped in the head. 👀 Tell him I like him already. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thought he was on ‘maternity’ leave?
Does she ever keep up with what she’s saying 🙄
I imagine he’s working on their completely bespoke and unique garage conversion/living space/play room. Its a lot to fit in to such a small space but you know, good luck to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thought he was on ‘maternity’ leave?
Does she ever keep up with what she’s saying 🙄
Or do you think this is for their bespoke living room?

Guyzzz he’s on mat leave but he can’t do without his panelling fix. He can’t go cold turkey from the panelling mmmkay.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah bless him. 🤣😜 Anything to gift Tattle. 🥳🥳 Never been called Bird before .😁 Old, slappa, crazy, stalker, milf & oh a bit tapped in the head. 👀 Tell him I like him already. 😉
Bird is a scouse thing I think 😂 He’s American but I’ve got him saying it 😭

Also, staying on topic as I’m scared of warnings, why is delo wearing a body warmer?? What year is it??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bird is a scouse thing I think 😂 He’s American but I’ve got him saying it 😭

Also, staying on topic as I’m scared of warnings, why is delo wearing a body warmer?? What year is it??
I like him even more now that he has an American accent. 😁 I hope he’s not too young for me and you tho.🤣🤣 My 18 year old son calls females Birds. 🙈 Hes a cheeky twit tho. The body warmer is because I call him Matty McFly instead of Marty McFly from Back to the Future.😄 I’m thinking, her that will not be named has read here and thought as she does. 🙄🙄🙄
Then said, Matty I think you would look Super Dreamy in a Body warmer.🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg ok the McFly thing makes sense now 😂 Jesus I am SLOW lately. It’s not even Monday yet. God help me

Reactions: 6
So, I was just looking at the rave threads and stumbled upon Feathering the Empty Nest, I know that every loss is different but that poor lady has the right to call her baby a ‘rainbow baby’ ... it makes me so angry reflecting on KHM’s behaviour when you read her blog!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So, I was just looking at the rave threads and stumbled upon Feathering the Empty Nest, I know that every loss is different but that poor lady has the right to call her baby a ‘rainbow baby’ ... it makes me so angry reflecting on KHM’s behaviour when you read that poor ladies blog!
I am also on that thread. It’s unbelievable what Elle went through and how she is compared to that absolute fake Kate!

Reactions: 8
I am also on that thread. It’s unbelievable what Elle went through and how she is compared to that absolute fake Kate!
I agree, I’m sat here crying my eyes out. My heart breaks for her .. she can’t even pack her hospital bag never mind throwing 10 million parties and spend every waking minute going out and putting both her and the baby at risk!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ahh yes. The Prada-branded prawns. Stuff we mere mortals could but dream of.. 🙄

Wouldn't mind but I went to that opera grill once and it was absolutely shite!
We did too! Food was crap! Burnt, tasteless and over priced!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I agree, I’m sat here crying my eyes out. My heart breaks for her .. she can’t even pack her hospital bag never mind throwing 10 million parties and spend every waking minute going out and putting both her and the baby at risk!
I know 😭😭😭😭 she won’t even relax when the baby is born as they lost their little boy when he was a couple of days old. I’ve been here since the first thread and I was throughly disgusted in her for throwing a rainbow baby shower for a chemical pregnancy. Don’t get me wrong, I am in no way saying you can’t be devestated when going through that but she was just milking it. To lose a baby like Elle did and then go through years of trying to conceive after it means she truly deserves a rainbow baby shower. Yet the likes of Elle can’t even pack her hospital bag let alone have a baby shower as she is so anxious about going through another loss. Yet here is Kate, breaking all lockdown rules, repeatedly putting the baby at risk. Disgrace 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Doesn’t read here but Daddy diy was spoke about for always being in work clothes
Now she’s posted about it
Someone said they hope Olive comes out bald
She’s now posted about it
Hahahahaha she’s such a tit
Oh and by the way daddy diy should put his work clothes back on coz what the duck is that outfit choice please 🤦🏻‍♀️
Just needs a nice scarf to set it off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
“If baby is bald she’s going back in”

Is this woman for real? Why doesn’t she learn to keep her idiot mouth shut? How would she actually cope if something happened.. nothing is promised with giving birth, she lives on a different planet!

Someone I know gave birth recently, her baby was kept in for days for monitoring, her partner couldn’t visit either of them and she was in a maternity ward on her own whilst her little girl was in a separate unit. How would THM cope with something like that?
This!!!! Honestly I’m bleeping raging she’s one daft twit!!!!

If Olive doesn’t come out with luxurious long instagramable toothbrushable hair she’s going back in??????

I know she’s trying to “joke” but her babies hair is the last thing she should be bleeping worry about.

Size of them sausages! duck me

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Yep a loss is a loss but I think we all realise that there’s differing degrees to it.

I lost my baby at 14 weeks and you just can’t comprehend it nor can you relax at all throughout the pregnancy. My loss is different to those of you who have lost later, delivered your angel sleeping and I’m empathetic to that . When I delivered her she wasn’t breathing and the room became full of Drs etc to help her.....I can still clearly remember sitting there, knackered, thinking “not now, not now we’ve come this far” willing her to come around whilst they worked on her, it showed me the reality of how fragile and scary labour can be. I have a picture my OH took when I finally held my girl.....he said it shows the absolute look of relief on my face. For weeks after I still didn’t rest because once you experience that loss, it alters your view of it all.

I bleeping hate how she plays on her loss. She’s not sincere about it, it’s just another thing to post about. And I know I wouldn’t wish PND on her but even if she did suffer with it, I will struggle with the sympathy because she’ll embellish the tit out of it for the gram. She’s probably planning the posts now, I can see it! 🤬

Girls if you’re pregnant I hope this doesn’t panic you, most deliveries are “smooth” etc and I hope I haven’t caused undue anxiety.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.