Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am really late to this party. Sorry. Never really knew this girl before but just had a look
WTF
Her ‘natural beauty’ video used more make up in one sitting then I have used I my whole life put together !!
i am 46.
It is like she literally painted herself a whole new face !!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Haven’t looked since last night, a new thread and 11 pages 😳

what the hell are those spider eyelashes?? Thought she was a boss babe CEO/MUA..
Funny how it was mentioned on her about here sharing photos of other people’s kids and not hiding their faces etc and now she’s putting emojis over them 👀👀👀 HI KATE HUN
@Charlie Farlie please don’t hate me for above, I must have had a brain fart when posting! I promise I can spell and know my grammar! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She said today she was spending Sunday with her family, yet I’ve just seen pics of her out in a beer garden for Jodie’s birthday (the girl whose salon opening she went to a couple of weeks ago) and yes she’s still wearing her pink blazer 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
He's got that shocking Cartier bracelet on!!!!! 😂
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
this just confirms she’s dressed him that day, no bleeping way would he willingly put that tit bracelet on 😅

I bet she does some proper big bad shits with all the absolute crap she eats. Gassy Festering Chocolate starfish!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Wow....up to date! All I've got to say is there really is no hope for the girl, that hospital bag just proves it! Dillusional beyond belief! She's headed back to earth with a massive bump once this baby arrives 😂

Reactions: 9
GUUYYZZ JUSSSS THOUGHT ID COME ON, MMKAY

*licks beauty blender*

I CANT BELIEVE IM TALKING ABOUT TROLLIN AGAIN, BUH TONIGHT IVE BEEN TOLD BY A LOYAL FOLLOWER MMKAY.. THAT IM BEING COMPARED TO A WELL KNOWN HALLOWEEN CHARACTER FAMILY MEMBER MMKAY.

I AM SO BODY ( CONFIDENT ) MMKAY YOU TROLLS, MY PINK BLAZER WAS KINDLY GIFTED ITLL BE ON MY DEPOP NEXT WEEK MMKAY.

*farts dead loud inbetween badly edited music*

I’M A MUA MMKAY AND IF I WANNA DO ME MAKE UP IN A bleeping GIGANTIC BLAZER OR TURTLE NECK LIKE A GRUBBY FUCKER, MMKAY.. I WILL, MMKAY?

SO, YEAH!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 47
GUUYYZZ JUSSSS THOUGHT ID COME ON, MMKAY

*licks beauty blender*

I CANT BELIEVE IM TALKING ABOUT TROLLIN AGAIN, BUH TONIGHT IVE BEEN TOLD BY A LOYAL FOLLOWER MMKAY.. THAT IM BEING COMPARED TO A WELL KNOWN HALLOWEEN CHARACTER FAMILY MEMBER MMKAY.

I AM SO BODY ( CONFIDENT ) MMKAY YOU TROLLS, MY PINK BLAZER WAS KINDLY GIFTED ITLL BE ON MY DEPOP NEXT WEEK MMKAY.

*farts dead loud inbetween badly edited music*

I’M A MUA MMKAY AND IF I WANNA DO ME MAKE UP IN A bleeping GIGANTIC BLAZER OR TURTLE NECK LIKE A GRUBBY FUCKER, MMKAY.. I WILL, MMKAY?

SO, YEAH!
A well known Halloween character hahahahaha I’m ⚰

fuckin uncle truffle

• Haha
Reactions: 21
UNCLE TRUFFLE 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

THE DELO FAMILY.. DUH DUH DUH DUH *click click* 🎵
I’m proper laughing to myself coz the words in the Addams Family theme tune are “Their house is a museum when people come to see 'em”

🤣🤣🤣 All I can picture is the fuckin 2 seater green couch with bin dust on it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.