Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG - haven’t been on all weekend and I have sooooo much to catch up on! Just seen a load of notifications and haven’t even begun to find where I left off. Intrigued about what I’ve missed! Gonna need to take a day off work and my son for this 😩😂😂😂 can’t even catch up til tonight 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s been quiet this morning, what we thinking, is today the big day?
Every bloody day is her day in her head. 🙄

Just realised I am now a Chatty Member. 🥳🥳
Does that really mean I am an absolute gob shite? 🤣🤣
I’m honoured that I have finally found a place to be an over sharer.
As a treat, I am purchasing a oversized uncle Fester blazer. (NOT)👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Has anyone seen the contour clubs insta stories? Think there’s beef with oh darlin ☕ She used to be based there and has now moved and she said the two salon owners are ignoring her and trying to use her photos and make out like she still works there.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Has anyone seen the contour clubs insta stories? Think there’s beef with oh darlin ☕ She used to be based there and has now moved and she said the two salon owners are ignoring her and trying to use her photos and make out like she still works there.
Said one of the salon owners has blocked her.... THM does love the block button doesn’t she? Bloody rat.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
That is proper naughty - She’s livid and rightly so. Going to book in with her before my hols next year just as an extra duck you to oh snarlin 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She’s fuming isn’t she. Rightly so like, she could have clients going there paying them expecting to get her and then she’s losing income to someone else.

Reactions: 10
I'm not surprised she’s fuming! Obs oh snarlin wants to get all the work they can. Why does the woman on the contour club insta look like she’s got no top teeth though why do these women duck with their faces so much less is more especially as you get older

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.