Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
Pepperami hasn't posted much today. Wonder if she's gone to 'play with the big girls' in her words hahahahaa imagine her turning up at Denas door. Dena would boot her fanny in 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Oh my God! The Contour Club stuff! Fair play to her for calling them out for their shitty behaviour. She better be careful though, as soon as Poppa Paneller has finished installing some 4x4 beading, he’ll be driving her round there so she can go on the bounce again 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Leopardprint

VIP Member
E0DCFC50-680C-4F2B-9879-867A1BCAD9F0.jpeg

So it took exactly 2 weeks for this exact post (minus the Mind PT stuff...although there is still time) 😂 She is literally the most predictable person ever! Ffs just relax at home now, baby due any day and you will be glad of the rest! ...But I guess portraying your “perfect” “extra” life for the gram is more important 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
I know it's been said before but, there should be a ban on filters when people are reviewing make up.

Sometimes I look back at her old pictures and think yep, she's fit. Then she comes on with her massive moon head and even with a filter on i can see her personality shining through and I realise how rank she truly is!

Vile woman, looks like she stinks of fake tan, fags and impulse body spray.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Thread suggestion #katie hayes 21 Chez you are 40, THMs breath smells proper naughty, stop talking shite and paint the wall white

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Spider12

VIP Member
Funny how Dena said she would speak to Cheryl rather than Kate, with her being pregnant, and Kate was having none of it. That is literally so she can cry victim and say she doesn’t need this stress when she’s pregnant. She is a master manipulator

• Heart
Reactions: 37

TheFox286

Chatty Member
I can’t cope with the way she slams all these products down or just throws them to one side when she’s filming. She has absolutely no respect for things people have sent her for fucking free the spoiled twat.

• Heart

Spider12

VIP Member
I agree, I’m sat here crying my eyes out. My heart breaks for her .. she can’t even pack her hospital bag never mind throwing 10 million parties and spend every waking minute going out and putting both her and the baby at risk!
I know 😭😭😭😭 she won’t even relax when the baby is born as they lost their little boy when he was a couple of days old. I’ve been here since the first thread and I was throughly disgusted in her for throwing a rainbow baby shower for a chemical pregnancy. Don’t get me wrong, I am in no way saying you can’t be devestated when going through that but she was just milking it. To lose a baby like Elle did and then go through years of trying to conceive after it means she truly deserves a rainbow baby shower. Yet the likes of Elle can’t even pack her hospital bag let alone have a baby shower as she is so anxious about going through another loss. Yet here is Kate, breaking all lockdown rules, repeatedly putting the baby at risk. Disgrace 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart

IChongTwirls

Another thread suggestion

Kate Hayes #21 Olive, she doesn’t want you but Phil still wants his tools back

• Haha

Abongo

VIP Member
10 things I KATE About you.

Or “the goonies”The original truffle shuffler
60EDBC73-FC35-45C7-AB94-D65BA9AA2106.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Milly2020

I’m made up someone is speaking out about how unprofessional Katie and Cheryl are. Sick of them thinking then run and own the rights the the whole beauty industry in the area. They’re outrageous doing this to this girls business and trying to con clients. Go on Dena girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 36