Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or is it peter panelling and stinker bell end?
82D3B76B-54FD-4ACC-8326-4BC6ACEAC110.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I'm OK now, I've got my 2 beautiful babies, a gorgeous step daughter and a puppy now as well who i treat like my baby 🀣 there was a point I never thought I would get a baby at the end of everything, but I was blessed with 2. Women have been sharing some awful experiences on this thread, some are still waiting for their rainbows. It will happen for everyone at some point. Its just tit that some people go through hell and others don't and then don't appreciate what they have xxx

I bloody love you all. You have kept me sane and laughing my head off the past few months xxx
So glad you got your happy ending. You are incredible ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You are INCREDIBLE And so strong girl❀ sending so many social distanced hugs and face mask kisses to you❀

OMG DONT πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ smeared all over her mouth aswel, making me bleeping gag. Imagine how dry and spotty her lips are.
Thank you, sending kisses to you also 😘 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Guyzzzz I have a day off and it’s a new thread! Seriously was thinking at work today how I hope the new thread is I am health visitor🀣🀣

I am tattle addict πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's sad also because I know loads if women from baby loss groups that haven't had theirs yet and would kill to be in THM's position, she doesn't realise how lucky she is xx
I know, my sister went through hell and numerous rounds of ivf, shes got one child now but due to complications ended up needing a hysterectomy after the birth. She had 7 embryos stored and shes donated them all. So far two have been selected by couples who need a donated embryo. Shes such a strong person, shes been through so much heart break, and my heart has broken with her about 100 times x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
This is one of my favourite things to do on twitter. Like potato-a-movie. You have to think of a movie title but make it potato related 🀣🀣

Can we do a THM one pleasssse?πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
β€œHONEY ( monster ) I STUNK ME SKIDS”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Guys you lot crack me up so much! We all have the same warped sense of humour and i love every last one on ya! Comedy gold got me pissing my knickers every day πŸ˜… please can we all meet up for a drink imagine the laughter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
10 things I KATE About you.

Or β€œthe goonies”The original truffle shuffler
60EDBC73-FC35-45C7-AB94-D65BA9AA2106.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.