Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“If baby is bald she’s going back in”

Is this woman for real? Why doesn’t she learn to keep her idiot mouth shut? How would she actually cope if something happened.. nothing is promised with giving birth, she lives on a different planet!

Someone I know gave birth recently, her baby was kept in for days for monitoring, her partner couldn’t visit either of them and she was in a maternity ward on her own whilst her little girl was in a separate unit. How would THM cope with something like that?
I had the worst heartburn with my first she didn't have a hair on her head till she was 3. Poor Trolive will have bespoke extensions in for the Prada sponsored hospital picture

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m actually sick of the sight of him now 😂 put him back in his shed please Truffle Momma.

“Look how happy we are!” 🙄 it’s about right she took a pic of his meal over his shoulder, considering that’s where she has to perch herself all the time to watch him.

I loved my babies in sleepsuits/baby grows, and so easy to whip off in a poo-mergency. The outfits look nice for the gram but god so impractical and will be impossible to wash, all that crochet for the runny poo to stick to 👌🏼The designs on sleepsuits these days are so pretty as well, poor Trolive ain’t gonna be normal thanks to that crank.

Nanny & Grandad Delo need to be around them 24/7 so they can at least pass off some influence on their grandchild of what it’s like to be nice and caring. Omg have I actually just said something nice? This’ll be deleted won’t it THM?

• Haha
Love hearts for heartburn, why can’t she have a rennie? They’re not full of sugar 🙄

was the farm she went to Claremont? Fuming I actually like that place 😤

also it looks like poppa paneller was opening a beer and she’s holding her hand out for it 😬

Reactions: 8
I feel like I’ve seen Papa Panelling somewhere before, has he been in any reality shows or anything? Or is it just his Essex teeth like the rest of them that makes him look like someone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel like I’ve seen Papa Panelling somewhere before, has he been in any reality shows or anything? Or is it just his Essex teeth like the rest of them that makes him look like someone else?
I know what you mean I always think this too. Prob had him spewing some cheesy chat up lines in our ears on nights out I presume 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m absolutely baffled as to why you would put yourself at so much risk to go to all those restaurants when you’ve issued an ‘eviction notice’ to your unborn baby ... if either of them get corona now they’re going to ruin her miraculous birth plan!! Knowing her she probably wants her waters to break in public so she can act all dramatic like a movie star 🤦🏼‍♀️
All for the gram isn’t it 😴😴😴 like why and who would want to document so much of there lives for stranger appreciation is beyond me 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can only deal with family liking my pics that’s enough for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As someone who lives in Cheshire I can confirm that Opera Grill is where all the twats who are from out of the area go. Thank god they dont know about the actual best restaurants or bars.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She's full of Truffle tit..

A weekend of her phone but found the time to snap photos proving how happy her an Matt are?! But she never reads here! Her stories are consistently addressing what we all write. She's an absolute dick.

Wish she'd use her bleeping shovel hands to dig herself a deep hole to climb.

• Haha
As someone who lives in Cheshire I can confirm that Opera Grill is where all the twats who are from out of the area go. Thank god they dont know about the actual best restaurants or bars.
Like when they go to Victors in Hale too? Just to say they’ve been there?

Funny isn’t it when these twats go to genuine nice places or buy designer things and it just puts you off immediately 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ah well, guess I’ll save my UC for something else

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I had the worst heartburn with my first she didn't have a hair on her head till she was 3. Poor Trolive will have bespoke extensions in for the Prada sponsored hospital picture
Yup. Heartburn to the point I thought I was having a heart attack and rang 111 to make sure with my son! He came out completely bald and didn’t start growing hair until he was about 18 months. The first thing my daughter said when she saw him was, “Where’s his eyebrows?”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is she too thick to realise that the more you try to tell everyone how happy you are on social media, the more obvious it is you’re NOT happy?? They’re exhibit bleeping A of a broken relationship. It’s so obvious he can’t be arsed with her. She is CLUTCHING at that relationship. It’s only going to get harder once Trolive is here and both of them clearly have no idea how to be parents.

I barely put a single thing about my private life on social media. Most people don’t even know I’m in a relationship. When it’s good you don’t need to prove it to anyone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I agree with this. Clogau has been tit for years which is why now they’re scraping the barrel sending jewellery to z list influencers. Did you see the pics of the Clogau event THM went to when she was only 126 weeks pregnant and with a small bump? It was littered with no bodies like THM, Gemma Collins, those bleeping Chester kardashian wannabes and the fat one that owns Doll Beauty. Not exactly people you would want to copy

Aww I like Dan!

Reactions: 2
A few of our Tattlers have the hots for Matty McFly. 🤪🤪

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she too thick to realise that the more you try to tell everyone how happy you are on social media, the more obvious it is you’re NOT happy?? They’re exhibit bleeping A of a broken relationship. It’s so obvious he can’t be arsed with her. She is CLUTCHING at that relationship. It’s only going to get harder once Trolive is here and both of them clearly have no idea how to be parents.

I barely put a single thing about my private life on social media. Most people don’t even know I’m in a relationship. When it’s good you don’t need to prove it to anyone.
Exhibit bleeping A 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

So your denying me?? 🤣
Absolutely heart broken you deluded lass.😉😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Doesn’t read here but Daddy diy was spoke about for always being in work clothes
Now she’s posted about it
Someone said they hope Olive comes out bald
She’s now posted about it
Hahahahaha she’s such a tit
Oh and by the way daddy diy should put his work clothes back on coz what the duck is that outfit choice please 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.