Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’d get bounced right down my drive if he turned up here the bleeping borrower
Ha ha imagine tho who would even let those weapons bounce down to ya house I’d bounce her and him round our city glad someone had spoken up about her tbh about time

Reactions: 6
I am bleeping MADE UP Dena is speaking out.
Go on girl 👌

HI KATE... AREN'T YOU TOO BUSY BEING SO HAPPY AN MILKING YA CAR TYRES TO BE READING HERE?? OHHHH YA INSTAS FULL OF tit THEN.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
New live tonight’ I shall be tuning in, imagine if she went into labour on air 🤣 oh wait! That might be the plan

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else look at THM and think...god could I shove a dummy in her mouth she’s so much like a tiny tears. Just to shut her up from squawking.

New live tonight’ I shall be tuning in, imagine if she went into labour on air 🤣 oh wait! That might be the plan
Nah it’s pre recorded she’s got the same flamingo jacket she had on from the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m made up someone is speaking out about how unprofessional Katie and Cheryl are. Sick of them thinking then run and own the rights the the whole beauty industry in the area. They’re outrageous doing this to this girls business and trying to con clients. Go on Dena girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Could you be arsed going Live to do the same makeup look you’ve done a million times when your 170 light years pregnant? How aren’t her followers bleeping bored of seeing the same cake face week after week!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Watch Denas followers go ⬆ now with everyone following the drama 😂
I’ve messaged her... she said she’s had loads of supportive messages, and rightly so. I’m glad she’s calling Kate out.
And I bet Kate’s only going her live later to appear like she doesn’t give a tit about Dena. Hopefully she’ll have to make another public apology

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How she’s not sent herself into early labour with all this drama she craves I don’t know.
Her blood pressure must be through the roof.
Give it a rest and enjoy your 94 month pregnancy hun.

Reactions: 12
... a lot of people who associate with KHM / rent at OD mysteriously leave or move on quickly .... strange pattern 🤔
They probably don’t like her attitude. Or the fact that her spelling is a total wank show!
God I love the ability to use a W word on a Monday.
Im a proper Revel. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve messaged her... she said she’s had loads of supportive messages, and rightly so. I’m glad she’s calling Kate out.
And I bet Kate’s only going her live later to appear like she doesn’t give a tit about Dena. Hopefully she’ll have to make another public apology
Same. She’s fuming isn’t she. Feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 4
Sorry for being really Dim, but has anyone got a photo of said wall? Is it just a room with her business logos on?
It must be pure exhausting being in the beauty industry with all the drama all the time 😂

Reactions: 8
Sorry for being really Dim, but has anyone got a photo of said wall? Is it just a room with her business logos on?
It must be pure exhausting being in the beauty industry with all the drama all the time 😂
It’s just a flowery mural I think but she must take all her before and after shots in front of it so I can see how she thinks it’s associated with her and her work. She said they’d agreed to let her paint over it before leaving. All that drama over that flower chair ay Kate, now look at the carry on out of you.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.