Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RitaSueBobtoo

Chatty Member
Delos outfits look like the 3 piece sets I used to get from Next for my little lad when he was about 2 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Penny4Em

Well I for one am LOVIN the contour club, they've messed with the wrong girl this time, like she said she's not some young kid that's going to be bullied or is scared to speak up. Thought it was brilliant that she talked about the phonecall and how she said "I'll deal with the other salon owner, you're pregnant and I don't want to cause you unnecessary stress", that was a VERY clever move.

The only question now is - Red rant or crying video, which one will it be?

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Milly2020

Has anyone seen the contour clubs insta stories? Think there’s beef with oh darlin ☕ She used to be based there and has now moved and she said the two salon owners are ignoring her and trying to use her photos and make out like she still works there.
That is proper naughty - She’s livid and rightly so. Going to book in with her before my hols next year just as an extra fuck you to oh snarlin 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Interesting isn’t it, how there’s not been a peep out of either of them over this? A few weeks ago when it was a young pregnant girl, or when it was ‘trolls’ who they couldn’t identify, they were out on the bounce or offering a fight with the ‘big girls.’ Typical bully behaviour, hiding and deflecting because they know she’ll fight back and she’s got evidence to prove they’re in the wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Whatsthefuss

Chatty Member
Yep a loss is a loss but I think we all realise that there’s differing degrees to it.

I lost my baby at 14 weeks and you just can’t comprehend it nor can you relax at all throughout the pregnancy. My loss is different to those of you who have lost later, delivered your angel sleeping and I’m empathetic to that . When I delivered her she wasn’t breathing and the room became full of Drs etc to help her.....I can still clearly remember sitting there, knackered, thinking “not now, not now we’ve come this far” willing her to come around whilst they worked on her, it showed me the reality of how fragile and scary labour can be. I have a picture my OH took when I finally held my girl.....he said it shows the absolute look of relief on my face. For weeks after I still didn’t rest because once you experience that loss, it alters your view of it all.

I fucking hate how she plays on her loss. She’s not sincere about it, it’s just another thing to post about. And I know I wouldn’t wish PND on her but even if she did suffer with it, I will struggle with the sympathy because she’ll embellish the shit out of it for the gram. She’s probably planning the posts now, I can see it! 🤬

Girls if you’re pregnant I hope this doesn’t panic you, most deliveries are “smooth” etc and I hope I haven’t caused undue anxiety.

• Heart

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
I’m absolutely baffled as to why you would put yourself at so much risk to go to all those restaurants when you’ve issued an ‘eviction notice’ to your unborn baby ... if either of them get corona now they’re going to ruin her miraculous birth plan!! Knowing her she probably wants her waters to break in public so she can act all dramatic like a movie star 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think this too! She’s desperate to go into labour in public for the attention she’ll get! And she probably believes the stories that you get free stuff for life from the place you go into labour in, which is why she’s going to truffle restaurants and hair extensions places.

• Haha

Leonardodavinci

Just waiting for Matt to roll our THM up the contour clubs drive like Violet Beauregarde so they can give her a talking to like the tattle queen 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Rothsey

VIP Member
Here’s what she should do;
1: get someone in or let dena in to paint the wall white.
2: make another post/ statement saying booty lifts are back (she can always blame her dyslexia, saying she got her words mixed up) “ladies our booty lifts are back and not our booty lift lady is back. Unless of course the girl doing the booty lifts was there before lock down in which case “technically” it’s correct, she is back.
3: don’t bring up things from people’s past, especially if yours isn’t squeaky clean.
4: stop causing drama, it’s not healthy.
5: go away and have your baby, spend time bonding and being a family.
Here ends the lesson! It’s quite simple really, and may just get her out of trouble.

• Heart

Jayjay08

BFC774FE-4241-4C4C-BDE3-D1C184D77860.jpeg

the way she’s got her hand out to grab it and he puts it down on the counter :confused:
must be fed up of having a camera in his grid constantly

• Haha
  • Heart

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
Dena is now aware that Kate doesn’t just steal girls men she also robbed £4K from savers.

Aww Kate your welcome you sly cunt ✋🏻😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

liverpool245

Kate just needs to get to fuck now, her an cheryl have cried wolf one too many times! Good on Dena I wish that girl all the best and I’d do anything to take down that pair of twats, thinking the rule the beauty industry! FUUCKKK OFFFF

• Heart
Reactions: 33