Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheโ€™s fuckin sat there like Henry the 8th surrounded by food and heโ€™s in his work gear bringing more drinks over ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Your pregnant not bleeping paralysed ๐Ÿ˜‚.. lazy fuckin slob! Her farts must fuckin HUM.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Must say how unbearable you are to be around if your lad has essentially had a bank holiday weekend off with you and is back in his gear to go back to work ๐Ÿ˜‚ honestly watching THM is like when you pick a scab thatโ€™s not ready... it hurts a little bit but you enjoy it too much to stop ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sheโ€™s fuckin sat there like Henry the 8th surrounded by food and heโ€™s in his work gear bringing more drinks over ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Your pregnant not bleeping paralysed ๐Ÿ˜‚
Be a different story if he mentioned going to Ikea though. Sheโ€™d be up quicker than Mo Farrah then.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Your pregnant not bleeping paralysed ๐Ÿ˜‚.. lazy fuckin slob! Her farts must fuckin HUM.
I'm Henry the 8th I am I AM ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she really that thick?! Asking for advice on a sleepyhead as she thinks itโ€™s dangerous but will happily let the baby sleep on her nans cardi. bleeping hell, sheโ€™ll feel like sheโ€™s in the Sahara sleeping on that monstrosity and god forbid if her face nuzzles into the side. I hope she shits all over it so she has to throw it away.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Henry the 8th that made me scream ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ her attitude is the same so good shout! I had to go rewatch the video of him slamming the drink down, he just looks so kissed off with her Hahahaha like why would you even bother videoing that? Itโ€™s really sad isnโ€™t it? I can just imagine it causes arguments all this life for the gram.

• Haha
Isnโ€™t it funny how when itโ€™s some quiet young girl saying something about her sheโ€™s quick to post who they are and give them tit, turn up at their door etc but when itโ€™s someone whoโ€™s not afraid to stand up for themselves sheโ€™s as quiet as a mouse about it on insta. Bullying little gobshite she is
Very very good point!!!!!

Reactions: 4
This Dena drama is interesting!! Only thing Iโ€™ll say is on all the posts Iโ€™ve seen people have their photo done in front of a branded backdrop not her mural, I actually had to scroll pretty far down to even see what mural she was going on about. The colours of it do look like oh darlins โ€œBeverly hillsโ€ vibe (๐Ÿ˜ duck all like Beverly Hills mind). Just make it clear you no longer work there, OhD should correct what theyโ€™ve said and all move on, everyoneโ€™s skeletons could have stayed in the closet.
Could you even be arsed with all this drama in your life? Especially KHM with her boss babe ceo whoโ€™s always on about โ€œnew amazing exciting projects coming guyyyzzzzzzz bigger and better than ever eh Chezโ€. Just bleeping paint the wall over pink or white or whatever, put your phone down and wait Indoors quietly and safely for your baby to arrive.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This Dena drama is interesting!! Only thing Iโ€™ll say is on all the posts Iโ€™ve seen people have their photo done in front of a branded backdrop not her mural, I actually had to scroll pretty far down to even see what mural she was going on about. The colours of it do look like oh darlins โ€œBeverly hillsโ€ vibe (๐Ÿ˜ duck all like Beverly Hills mind). Just make it clear you no longer work there, OhD should correct what theyโ€™ve said and all move on, everyoneโ€™s skeletons could have stayed in the closet.
Could you even be arsed with all this drama in your life? Especially KHM with her boss babe ceo whoโ€™s always on about โ€œnew amazing exciting projects coming guyyyzzzzzzz bigger and better than ever eh Chezโ€. Just bleeping paint the wall over pink or white or whatever, put your phone down and wait Indoors quietly and safely for your baby to arrive.
Does anyone know why Dena left in the first place? Kateโ€™s being an unreasonable bleep to get back at her for something? Theyโ€™ve obviously not parted on good terms.

Reactions: 5
Oh my it's took me a million years to catch up but phew ๐Ÿ˜‚ so Kate and chipolata head get on me tits to no end they've always be patronising, rude, slaggy off types and I'm sure people who rent off them or whatever know this and witness it themselves in the Beverly Hills inspired salon hahahahahaha! Then they do the dirty on them just happens to be someone who's going to stick up for themselves. I did think it was dena doing the lifts still but that was because the post was like bum girls backkk you would just assume it dena but duck me what an industry to be in? Public slanging matches about painting over a bleeping wall mural. It's not art or designed me cousin got a tattoo in shagamuff once up her leg that looked like that. It's just some bleeping paint all these people who are going on about Boris ruining their industry? Doing a pretty good job of that yourselves fighting over well I'm not sure is it the misleading post or painting the wall because all I got from dena was I wanted to paint the wall and it looks as if I'm still working here (again I do see what she means about the post they did for the record) also dena brushed over the bridal shop very quickly it weren't as black and white as that. The brides didn't understand why her being given 48 hours notice to move out the shop which again very naughty but why wouldn't you return the deposits then as no dresses were ordered? Or why didn't she just carry on with the orders and say there's going to be a delay? And your fitting might be in my bleeping living room soz because the landlords been a nob head? A landlord frog marching you out of a rented build has nothing to do with brides. I mean if the shop would have burnt to the ground or someone stole everything id understand why she might not be able to hand deposits back or fulfill orders totally! I like dena stuck up for herself against the Mitchell brothers but throwing bullies and trollz around when she was actually getting support from you all was just THM move sorry. So when did Kate trade dj Indesit in? And has baby olive got a new baby daddy already? Because that weren't matty on the beach last night a big give away was the crusty shorts weren't stuck to him! Anyway youve all had me screaming laughing catching up now I'm back in work I have loads of pages to catch up on each time I love it ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚
The Mitchell brothers ๐Ÿ˜‚ (Lip) PhILLER and (gouvernment) GRANT Mitchell ๐Ÿคฃ

View attachment 201338
the way sheโ€™s got her hand out to grab it and he puts it down on the counter :confused:
must be fed up of having a camera in his grid constantly
Itโ€™s like when youโ€™re in a shop and you put your hand out for the change and they just put it on the counter ๐Ÿ˜‚ no eye contact nothing. Hahahaha.

Henry the KATEth. She probs doesnโ€™t even know who that is. Probs thinks itโ€™s the 8th edition of the Henry hoover ๐Ÿฅด

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know why Dena left in the first place? Kateโ€™s being an unreasonable bleep to get back at her for something? Theyโ€™ve obviously not parted on good terms.
When lockdown happened...dena and a few others asked the question to the two owners about paying there room rent....to be told you all still have to pay regardless. Dena and a few others asked how is that possible as they have no work and cheryl piped up and said its business you pay and that she was sick of the conversation so replied with a text of yous are all MUTED! Dena and a few others have left because of that reason. Dena and a few others where asking about options as in a reduction as such as they had no income.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
THIS MORNING:::

THM: ARGHH IM STARVIN BABE, MMKKAY.

DELO: FUCKIN GOING WORK IN A MIN GERL, ONLY HAD 4 DAYS MATT LEAVE. DYA WANT CORNFLAKES?

THM: NOT REALLY, FANCY A BIG DIABETES INDUCING FEAST MY KING. MMKAY. I CANT MOVE AN INCH IM FUCKIN MASSIVE LOOK AT ME WALLS SAUSAGES

*holds shovel hands up full of patchy tan and Swamp slime*

THM: *points out the conservatory* SEE ALL THE RUBBLE AND tit IN THE GARDEN THAT WE SHOVED TO ONE SIDE FOR THE TIPEE AT MY BABY SHOWER? MMKAY, GO OUT GRAB ME SOME LEAVES OFF THAT NETTLE BUSH TO ADD INTO ME BREW, MMKAY

DELO: ALRIGHT KATE BUH IM FUCKEN GOING IN A SEC IM ALREADY LATE

*Delo nips into the garden*

THM: (shouts from kitchen) OH, I HAVENT CLEANED MAXโ€™S TURDS UP HAVENT HAD TIME IVE HAD 10000 DMโ€™s, WATCH YA STEP!!!

*Delo dodges tit like heโ€™s playing the floor is lava and comes in with bunch of nettles)

THM: I WANT SOME JUUIICE ASWEL THEN YA CAN GO TO WORK - MMKAY?

*Delo slams drink down as seen on insta*

• Haha
Reactions: 56
If you rented a flat, youโ€™d expect it to be painted after the last tenant moved out. Itโ€™s a small room - just paint it ffs! Send daddy DIY in - itโ€™ll take him a morning and will save your reputation.

Why is she sharing videos of Denise Welch?!! She has 150k followers... share a bleeping petition instead!

When lockdown happened...dena and a few others asked the question to the two owners about paying there room rent....to be told you all still have to pay regardless. Dena and a few others asked how is that possible as they have no work and cheryl piped up and said its business you pay and that she was sick of the conversation so replied with a text of yous are all MUTED! Dena and a few others have left because of that reason. Dena and a few others where asking about options as in a reduction as such as they had no income.

Well the girl doesnt even pay her own Ma so it's not surprising how she treats others who work at Oh Snarlin......I'd be pissed off having no income and still having to pay rent so they can spend it on over the top lockdown 18ths and baby showers ๐Ÿ˜ก

Reactions: 12
THIS MORNING:::

THM: ARGHH IM STARVIN BABE, MMKKAY.

DELO: FUCKIN GOING WORK IN A MIN GERL, ONLY HAD 4 DAYS MATT LEAVE. DYA WANT CORNFLAKES?

THM: NOT REALLY, FANCY A BIG DIABETES INDUCING FEAST MY KING. MMKAY. I CANT MOVE AN INCH IM FUCKIN MASSIVE LOOK AT ME WALLS SAUSAGES

*holds shovel hands up full of patchy tan and Swamp slime*

THM: *points out the conservatory* SEE ALL THE RUBBLE AND tit IN THE GARDEN THAT WE SHOVED TO ONE SIDE FOR THE TIPEE AT MY BABY SHOWER? MMKAY, GO OUT GRAB ME SOME LEAVES OFF THAT NETTLE BUSH TO ADD INTO ME BREW, MMKAY

DELO: ALRIGHT KATE BUH IM FUCKEN GOING IN A SEC IM ALREADY LATE

*Delo nips into the garden*

THM: (shouts from kitchen) OH, I HAVENT CLEANED MAXโ€™S TURDS UP HAVENT HAD TIME IVE HAD 10000 DMโ€™s, WATCH YA STEP!!!

*Delo dodges tit like heโ€™s playing the floor is lava and comes in with bunch of nettles)

THM: I WANT SOME JUUIICE ASWEL THEN YA CAN GO TO WORK - MMKAY?

*Delo slams drink down as seen on insta*
I bet you got an A*+1 in English creative writing Jesus Christ ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Kate you need to speak to a real health visitor not I am health visitor.
Who in the right mind would even buy these things? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Thatโ€™s exactly whatโ€™s wrong with the world now showing off on social media! I would rather protect my children than show off

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.