Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are literally trying to ruin the girls business!!
Bet neither THM or bleeping pepperami have a clue what intellectual property is.
Dena can actually sue 🤫 I hope she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s really crafty and sly of them because when I seen that yesterday I did actually think Dena had changed her username

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Who the F does KHM think she is ringing that girl up, she’s nothing but a bully, well one day she will do it to the wrong person and she will regret it!

Reactions: 25
Awful that and to write our bbl girl is back??? Errr Na you have a new girl using someone’s art work 🤣 glad that dena girl has spoken out as everyone else seems worried too

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Another day another drama 😂😂 I hope that girls locked her front door ... I have no doubts that KHM’s spreading the shite about the wedding shop on here ... bye Kate, get to bed it’s past 2pm you need to sleep and try again tomorrow head.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can’t wait to tune in for tips on how to apply foundation completely the wrong shade for my face and trowel thick. This is embarrassing. I feel agitated just watching her applying makeup in a full outfit and restrictive blazer.

Get on maternity leave, enjoy the last few days of your pregnancy and stop milking these Collabs you absolute beg. Cannot help herself and literally can’t peel herself away from social media and the drama. How sad.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t wait to tune in for tips on how to apply foundation completely the wrong shade for my face and trowel thick. This is embarrassing. I feel agitated just watching her applying makeup in a full outfit and restrictive blazer.

Get on maternity leave, enjoy the last few days of your pregnancy and stop milking these Collabs you absolute beg. Cannot help herself and literally can’t peel herself away from social media and the drama. How sad.
The foundation lips 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It’s really crafty and sly of them because when I seen that yesterday I did actually think Dena had changed her username
Same!! like you wouldn’t know would you from the pictures/video and that caption insinuates that it her.

Reactions: 4
Kate just needs to get to duck now, her an cheryl have cried wolf one too many times! Good on Dena I wish that girl all the best and I’d do anything to take down that pair of twats, thinking the rule the beauty industry! FUUCKKK OFFFF

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Desperately trying to catch up and I'm sure it's already been commented on but WHAT THE duck IS THAT BLAZER?!

I think she's trolling us now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kate hun, the saying is the come back is bigger than the set back. If the set back was bigger that wouldn’t be good 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 42
A1F4FEC0-612B-45CD-83A5-11EAEE78B751.jpeg
Kate’s new secret garage front room trying to keep track of Matt’s location, his phone, her thousands of fake followers, Ninja, her many Tattle alias’s, her hashtags, the drama, her free shite and Operas menu updates 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.