Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
HIII GUUUYYZZZ I THOUGHT ID COME ON, MMKAY

*sucks truffle oil from her thumb*

YOU GUYS MIGHT HAVE SEEN A STORY BY AN EX MEMBER OF STAFF AT OH SNARLIN, MMKAY

BUHH CAN I JUST SAY, I DID PHONE THE GERRL TODAY LIKE A FUCKING NUTTER AND TELL HER IM KEEPING HER BRAND INTERIOR DESIGN FOR OH DARLIN AND ME NEW ARSE GIRL. MMKAY?

COPYING OTHER PEOPLES IDEAS IS WHAT I DO BETTER THAN ANYTHING MMKAY.. SO ( NO WHITE PAINT ) MMKAY

SO, YEAH!
*applies foundation to lips only*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

IChongTwirls

Thread suggestion

Kate Hayes #21 borrower Matty stealing tools whilst Dena makes Kate and Chez look fools

be kind, it’s my first ever thread suggestion 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Brunch at McDonald’s, Lunch at the Opera Grill, Afternoon Tea at Costa, Dinner at Gousto, Supper at Ikea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

vitamintea

As if Kate made a fake account to send contour club screen shots from here. How desperate we all know you read here. I actually love Dena’s energy the way she’s pure roasted Kate and Cheryl I’m glad she’s standing up to these bullies. 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Leonardodavinci

I’ve never noticed this on oh snarlins page, but I’m howling

E46EE0CD-5C8B-4F95-8D08-F1449D8F1BCF.jpeg

Bringing Beverly Hills to the U.K. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Screaming at how embarrassing that is. Have either of them even been to Beverly Hills? 🙊 I can’t believe there is some stuff that still astounds me about our THM. Didn’t realise Dunes Way was the UK’s rodeo drive 😂😂😂😂😂 absolute wankers.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
THIS MORNING:::

THM: ARGHH IM STARVIN BABE, MMKKAY.

DELO: FUCKIN GOING WORK IN A MIN GERL, ONLY HAD 4 DAYS MATT LEAVE. DYA WANT CORNFLAKES?

THM: NOT REALLY, FANCY A BIG DIABETES INDUCING FEAST MY KING. MMKAY. I CANT MOVE AN INCH IM FUCKIN MASSIVE LOOK AT ME WALLS SAUSAGES

*holds shovel hands up full of patchy tan and Swamp slime*

THM: *points out the conservatory* SEE ALL THE RUBBLE AND SHIT IN THE GARDEN THAT WE SHOVED TO ONE SIDE FOR THE TIPEE AT MY BABY SHOWER? MMKAY, GO OUT GRAB ME SOME LEAVES OFF THAT NETTLE BUSH TO ADD INTO ME BREW, MMKAY

DELO: ALRIGHT KATE BUH IM FUCKEN GOING IN A SEC IM ALREADY LATE

*Delo nips into the garden*

THM: (shouts from kitchen) OH, I HAVENT CLEANED MAX’S TURDS UP HAVENT HAD TIME IVE HAD 10000 DM’s, WATCH YA STEP!!!

*Delo dodges shit like he’s playing the floor is lava and comes in with bunch of nettles)

THM: I WANT SOME JUUIICE ASWEL THEN YA CAN GO TO WORK - MMKAY?

*Delo slams drink down as seen on insta*

• Haha
Reactions: 56

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
She’s fuckin sat there like Henry the 8th surrounded by food and he’s in his work gear bringing more drinks over 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Your pregnant not fucking paralysed 😂.. lazy fuckin slob! Her farts must fuckin HUM.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Isn’t it funny how when it’s some quiet young girl saying something about her she’s quick to post who they are and give them shit, turn up at their door etc but when it’s someone who’s not afraid to stand up for themselves she’s as quiet as a mouse about it on insta. Bullying little gobshite she is

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
Kate Hayes 21: keeping quiet now as you’ve finally been outed, let’s hope you don’t catch covid from all the rules that you have flouted

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
My sister was that worried she was going to shit herself during birth she stopped eating when she thought my nephew was coming ... imagine the size of the turd KHM is having today after eating 27 courses yesterday 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

MrsSavage

VIP Member
THM curling a brown shark out onto the hozzy bed..."so glad thats over, lets have a look at little Trolive then."
Midwife: "it's just a log love off all the shite you've been shoving down ya gob."

Who even eats that much at 38374 months pregnant? Your stomach is litteraly at the back of your throat its that pushed up. Lived off lollyices in the end. The thought of all that grease knocking me sick now 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick