Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SALON OWNERS TEXTS:

CHERYL: DO YA KNOW WHAT KATE I MIGHT JUST TEXT DENA AND SAY “COME PLAY WITH DA BIG GERRLLZZ”

THM: I WILL STOMP DOWN HER DRIVE WITH MATT AND MAX AFTER MY 19 COURSE MEAL AT OPERA. CHEZ YOU ARE 40.

*both light up a twirl*
Crying tonight *both light up a twirl” hahahahaha hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine aww Cheryl your 40 hun you can’t be going round there you might break a hip.

It’s ok il get Matt to knock the door then I’ll have Dena I’ll just crush her with my truffle breath and my bespoke pregnancy belly that you haven’t got cause your 40 Cheryl

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m gonna cup cake my bf and call it a cupKATE because that’s what I imagine her breath to smell like. Hits the poor soul she’s talking to like a Year old unwashed bullet hole

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
SALON OWNERS TEXTS:

CHERYL: DO YA KNOW WHAT KATE I MIGHT JUST TEXT DENA AND SAY “COME PLAY WITH DA BIG GERRLLZZ”

THM: I WILL STOMP DOWN HER DRIVE WITH MATT AND MAX AFTER MY 19 COURSE MEAL AT OPERA. CHEZ YOU ARE 40.

*both light up a twirl*
Hahaha chez you are 40 😂😂😂 howlin!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Literally cringe at this! Posts she “forgot” to post she made it to 150k follows but the pic shows 154k yet presently she stands at 153k 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who even assed thou!! why say/portray this perfect life and try so hard Kate hun!?! Because your life is full of tit and everyone can see!! Wonder how many of those “followers” she bought... oh and thanks for keeping me entertained girlies you all make me howl!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can you imagine aww Cheryl your 40 hun you can’t be going round there you might break a hip.

It’s ok il get Matt to knock the door then I’ll have Dena I’ll just crush her with my truffle breath and my bespoke pregnancy belly that you haven’t got cause your 40 Cheryl
More like nearer 42. 🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
SALON OWNERS TEXTS:

*both light up a twirl*
The drama got so good I actually tried to explain to my hubby what was going on. I couldn’t even do it cause I’m crying laughing so now he just thinks I’m mad and looks a bit worried

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve sent my other half to the naughty room to kip tonight . His breathing/snoring will spoil all the crack on here. He’s not best pleased, but HAPPY WIFE HAPPY bleeping LIFE. 🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
HIII GUUUYYZZZ I THOUGHT ID COME ON, MMKAY

*sucks truffle oil from her thumb*

YOU GUYS MIGHT HAVE SEEN A STORY BY AN EX MEMBER OF STAFF AT OH SNARLIN, MMKAY

BUHH CAN I JUST SAY, I DID PHONE THE GERRL TODAY LIKE A bleeping NUTTER AND TELL HER IM KEEPING HER BRAND INTERIOR DESIGN FOR OH DARLIN AND ME NEW ARSE GIRL. MMKAY?

COPYING OTHER PEOPLES IDEAS IS WHAT I DO BETTER THAN ANYTHING MMKAY.. SO ( NO WHITE PAINT ) MMKAY

SO, YEAH!
*applies foundation to lips only*
😂😂😂👏👏👏 live for your posts

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.