Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Its funny a person such as Kate who has no idea about politics, and probably has a lower than average IQ will happily rant on social media calling the country a joke. Let me tell you Kate, I have worked in A&E throughout this pandemic, ive intubated people who have been terrified they might die and never see family again. I was seconded to ITU for 6 weeks where I saw people dying, elderly people, young people, cancer patients, you name it, I saw it. The government isnt ‘MaKiNg ThE rUlEs Up’ there is no set protocol for dealing with this situation, decisions need to be made as the situation evolves and unfortunately they might not always suit you, or me or anyone else. But thats tough tits my friend. We haven’t lived through something like this before, its new territory. We all need to suck it up, follow the rules (not bend them), look after ourselves and stop being entitled little fuckwits. Myself and many others working for the NHS are completely burnt out, we are on our knees, I dont know if we would survive a second wave. So if you want to preach about mental health then maybe consider the mental health of nurses and doctors and other NHS staff. Honestly, get some perspective.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 133

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I still think the Olive name was a bluff... if it wasn’t then she is definitely going to change it now after being outed.
My wildcard guess is Eadie... bespoke enough???
OMG I hope not my next girls name is Edie 🤣😩

I’m proper intrigued to know who is a tattle THM OG and who is a newbie.. if you were here from thread 2 onwards like if you’re new love 🤣❤

• Heart
Reactions: 93

MadameFoner

Chatty Member
Girls I've finally fucking made it! My title got chose.....i'm having a Billy bear butty and a glass of non-secco to celebrate 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Queenofthescouse

Becoming a parent is mad. No matter how prepared you think you are, it's not enough. I think that is part of the problem that triggers PND. Them first few weeks and months were so hard and you think it is all going to be peaches and cream, but the minute that baby is placed in your arms, your whole entire world is turned upside down, for good and bad. Some babies are a 'dream' and some, like my little monsters cry from the minute they were evicted. If you place high expectations on yourself, its sad, but sometimes your world implodes on itself. It was relentless for me, colic, reflux, lactose intolerance, CMPI, you name it, they both had it. I was a single mum also. I really thought it would be so easy, I worked in schools and nurseries so thought I had the upper hand. I didn't. After losing so many babies, I just wanted my rainbow, and when I finally got them, PND hit and it was just the worst feeling ever, being so desperate for my baby and then having horrible thoughts that they would be better off without me. I've rambled on loads again there sorry. I'm finally in a place where I can discuss what I went through and I hate the fact that there is still such a taboo with regards to PND and other mental health issues.

I love the fact that you lot have all listened to me go on and on, and not one of you have judged me, just been amazing, so thank you. if ever anybody needs to talk, I'm here xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Yorkshiretea123

Chatty Member
Every gift you take,
Every ‘bespoke’ look you bake,
Every pic you fake,
You’re a fuckin snake,
Tattles watchin you 😂😂

Sorry sting 😂😂😂

Someone feel free to add the chorus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

MollyDee

Chatty Member
Cheryl fumin she cant open tomorrow - wasn’t complaining when she’s throwin shisha parties and going to OTT baby showers with those super hygienic graze tables with a side of covid.
Moan about the government all you like hun but you and your little boss babe CEO truffle mama are part of the problem

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
I had 656
Joke but yeh I’ve had bloody loads too, so many newbies!
Yeah well I had 1000’s, haven’t I Matt!
Don’t know how I’m ever gonna reply to them all 😅 to make it easier for myself:
if you want to book on a makeup course can you DM me 15 times over 3 weeks at different times of the day
if you’re poor or know somebody that’s poor can you just comment on my post
if you’re a GREMLIN off THAT SITE (that I don’t go on anymore, do I Matt) and want to express an opinion different to mine can you do that on my home account so I can find it quicker and block you
If you want to make a complaint, WhatsApp me your address and I’ll bounce round to yours in me leccy pram and get a personal apology out of you, woman to woman
Thanks girls and once again I’ve had 1000’s of messages 🐚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Mercedes12

VIP Member
Breath spray 😂😂😂 definitely doesn’t read here
Moisturiser for Matt ????
Moisturiser for trolive ?!???
Dry shampoo? Yeah having greasy hair will be your main concern after you’ve shit yourself in front of a room full of people

Pair of slippers for trolive - she’s not gonna be walking hun she’ll be driving the leccy pram home
A cardigan for trolive to come home in....its July ?

Silk eye mask - is it a spa or a hospital ?
A lollipop - fucking seen it all now

A tooth brush to SCRUB HER NEWBORN BABY WITH. Who the fuck is advising this shit? Can’t use baby wipes on a newborn cause their skin is so Delicate but can scrub her hair with an oral b???

Face wipes for Matt cause he’s “OCD” about cleanliness and will want to feel fresh. Let’s see how fresh he feels once he sees the blood, sweat, shit and guts all over the room

And not forgetting....multiple candles. What I’d give to be a fly on the wall an see the midwives faces when she whips them out an starts lighting them, Jesus Christ 😂

I’m honestly done.😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Trollyparton

I might make a new account because my username is the worst, I only made an account to see pics at first but before too long i was posting and now I look like a bot 🤣
Right I’ve made a new account with a proper username but now I’m a newbie again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Leopardprint

VIP Member
Hi Katie, itz BORRIS hun. Don’t worry u don’t hav 2 sheild coz it only applies 2 mere mortals, not boss babes. I fink u will b such a gr8 mum, ignore tha trolls babe they r just jelous they neva thought ov candles in their hozzie bag. Lots of love 2 u and Matti who is defo not a lieing scumbag xoxoxox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
Delo: “YEAH - ALL YA NEED IS SOME 4 BY 4 LAD, BUILD YASELF A FUCKING RAFT AND FUCK OFF BEFORE YOU KNOCK HER UP - THAT WAS MY MISTAKE”
Him side eyeing her as he was speaking was as awkward as the other nights First day of Maternity Beer Swerving Boomerang

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59