Katie Hayes #19 Delos got beer fear, adult bead chandelier, THM still doesn't read here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becoming a parent is mad. No matter how prepared you think you are, it's not enough. I think that is part of the problem that triggers PND. Them first few weeks and months were so hard and you think it is all going to be peaches and cream, but the minute that baby is placed in your arms, your whole entire world is turned upside down, for good and bad. Some babies are a 'dream' and some, like my little monsters cry from the minute they were evicted. If you place high expectations on yourself, its sad, but sometimes your world implodes on itself. It was relentless for me, colic, reflux, lactose intolerance, CMPI, you name it, they both had it. I was a single mum also. I really thought it would be so easy, I worked in schools and nurseries so thought I had the upper hand. I didn't. After losing so many babies, I just wanted my rainbow, and when I finally got them, PND hit and it was just the worst feeling ever, being so desperate for my baby and then having horrible thoughts that they would be better off without me. I've rambled on loads again there sorry. I'm finally in a place where I can discuss what I went through and I hate the fact that there is still such a taboo with regards to PND and other mental health issues.

I love the fact that you lot have all listened to me go on and on, and not one of you have judged me, just been amazing, so thank you. if ever anybody needs to talk, I'm here xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Ah ahaha who said she only wanted the insights off her pregnancy stories post! 😂 that was a good call!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If river island have shared it that means THM can’t delete the comments. Hmm 👀 I honestly feel like everyone possible should know she drinks while pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had a dream THM “had” her baby I’m using “had” loosely cause this kid was the length of a 2 year old Toddler!! Turns out she didn’t have it she done a Kim kardashian got a surrogate. She faked her pregnancy and Some one else done the hard work

edit : AND IT WAS A BOY!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And do you know what if she came out and said I've been a massive dick, I'm knackered, swollen, me boobs are like bowling balls, have piles and itchy legs, I hate me fella right now and all I want to do is eat and sleep....we would be like fair enough love....know that feeling 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dont put new shoes on the table, drop a knife-you'll have sharp words with someone 🥴🥴🤣🤣 yeah deffo why I'm not right 😬
Never heard of the “don’t drop a knife one” 😭 I’ve done that plenty of times. I won’t sleep tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mentioning that pretty little thing shared her air raid food shelter, has she not seen some of the comments on there or just pretending she hasn't seen them? The comments were hilarious, she is really just dim isn't she... 🙄😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mentioning that pretty little thing shared her air raid food shelter, has she not seen some of the comments on there or just pretending she hasn't seen them? The comments were hilarious, she is really just dim isn't she... 🙄😁
Air raid food shelter 👌👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She keeps banging on about her engagement but the likes on her grid posts are getting less and less every time. The majority of people must just follow her to laugh at her 😂

Did you watch the Chicken Kiev one where she’s rubbing raw egg all over the raw chicken with her hands. I get that you’re meant to dip chicken in egg to get the breadcrumbs (cornflakes in her case) to stick but the rubbing made me feel a bit sick 🤢🤢🤢
Aye!! What a belter of a night I had last night checking all those out, OOOOFFFT!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
𝙿𝚁𝙴𝙶𝙽𝙰𝙽𝙲𝚈 S̶T̶Y̶L̶E̶ ♡

Is she admitting she has no style since she’s crossed it out?

• Haha
Becoming a parent is mad. No matter how prepared you think you are, it's not enough. I think that is part of the problem that triggers PND. Them first few weeks and months were so hard and you think it is all going to be peaches and cream, but the minute that baby is placed in your arms, your whole entire world is turned upside down, for good and bad. Some babies are a 'dream' and some, like my little monsters cry from the minute they were evicted. If you place high expectations on yourself, its sad, but sometimes your world implodes on itself. It was relentless for me, colic, reflux, lactose intolerance, CMPI, you name it, they both had it. I was a single mum also. I really thought it would be so easy, I worked in schools and nurseries so thought I had the upper hand. I didn't. After losing so many babies, I just wanted my rainbow, and when I finally got them, PND hit and it was just the worst feeling ever, being so desperate for my baby and then having horrible thoughts that they would be better off without me. I've rambled on loads again there sorry. I'm finally in a place where I can discuss what I went through and I hate the fact that there is still such a taboo with regards to PND and other mental health issues.

I love the fact that you lot have all listened to me go on and on, and not one of you have judged me, just been amazing, so thank you. if ever anybody needs to talk, I'm here xxx
Nothing to judge you for. You get up everyday and do the best you can.❤ That’s all anyone should ever ask of you. If they can’t see that or don’t offer a hand to lift you up then they can jog on with a Curly wurly up their jacksie all day long for me. When you have kids and then go on to be a single parent you see with your own eyes who is a true friend. Most run for the hills but a few stay and give you love & support. I think Tattle is a kind warm place for many of us on a daily basis. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I love you all and your ridiculous sense of humour and amazing empathy and support for eachother. That is all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.