Katie Hayes #19 Delos got beer fear, adult bead chandelier, THM still doesn't read here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she have a nighty in there at all? For the actual birth?
THIS! There’s no bleeping nightie! That’s made my night! All this palaver and I pray she’s put in bright pink hospital nightie, like they have at mine, for first picture 😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have to admit I do love a good hospital bag, all my family get me to do theirs when they go in. Its like my little tradition. Please don't boot me off this thread!

I had to be organised as soft arse hadn't a clue. I had outfits packed into sandwhich bags (nappy, vest, mits, hat) so I could say "grab us a bag." Instead of him mauling everything and wrecking the bag 😂

I had a first outfit and a going home outfit packed too. Sad I know!

When we got admitted back in to hospital I had nothing prepared! Told him to bring me up some clothes, the tit brought my size 10 pre pregnancy clothes. Fuckin pair of jeans that wouldn't fit over my big swollen feet and a jumper that was like a crop top.

Always have a back up bag packed incase you have to stay in longer! Leave it in the car.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Mmmmkkkay guyzzzz I am slightly jealous of the holiday hozzy bag.....only because my first born came at 30 weeks and I had duck all packed so me fella had to leg it to Matalan....picked me up a size 10 nightie and some 'sexy' knickers 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ So I spent the first few hours in an itchy flash your arse hospital gown and some 1800's sani-belt rubber knickers type thing until me Mum could sort me out 🤣😭 FYI after that birth though I didn't really give a shiny shite if it was bespoke monogrammed and colour coordinated, I just wanted to piss without it feeling like I was pissing glass 👌
Haha my first was like this... 34 weeks, no bag packed, didn’t even have a pram or cot... my poor mum ended up giving me the (white) T-shirt off her back. All I had was my notes and the clothes I stood in. And same, could not have cared less about anything monogrammed/colour coordinated just wanted to hold my baby and a cup of tea 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s thinks she’s off to a luxury spa resort. Surprised there were no sunglasses for her and Trolive matching of course or swimwear for her and Matt for the pool.

Really hope she shits herself mid push preferably while Matt has hold of one Leg whilst simultaneously spraying her with cooling spray and mouth freshener.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just thought about an essential that I must tell her about...anusol, those after birth piles are the worse 🤭🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
You need about a fifth of the stuff in that bag. Most of it it is going to end up covered in bodily fluids and waste. And that’s a lot of baby milk for someone who’s going to breastfeed..
I don’t care how anyone feeds but the formula was blatantly plonked in the middle of the shot for effect/debate/comments etc 🙄

Someone's already said they "think they should re pack their hospital bag after looking at KHMs'. How bleeping sad, don't they realise it's all top show, polished on top, tit show underneath. I really hope no young girls looking at this think they NEED all that stuff or they will be frowned upon if they don't have it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Wtf has she not got friends with babies, her own mother? Cloud cuckoo land. I’ve not had a baby but it doesn’t take the old woman who lived in a shoe to tell you you’re not going to need a silk sodding eye mask when you’re in labour. For someone who reckons she’s done sooooooo much research that bag is a joke.
How she copies LustLiving, imagine there’s some poor pregnant girl out there copying KHM - ffs
Where are the multi packs of black pants? The spare jammies? Blankets, nappies, more than 2 breast pads? A fuckin toothbrush for babies hair 😫😫 is the baby Ariel?? This is the worst hospital bag video I’ve seen
Don’t forget the mattress sized pads!!! I thought I was clueless when I packed mine but I actually did ok In hindsight (the adult nappies/teams might have been a step too far but duck me, so much blood) she takes the biscuit. Packing white? is she insane. I think I just sat in shock for about 20hrs after, apart from the tea and toast I couldn’t think about eating or sleeping (obvs not everyone’s the same) but it was no spa day - having a wee was all kinds of hell for a start. good luck to her if she manages to have some kind of dreamy hospital stay but for better or worse, you’re life is turned up side down and it’s instantly not about you anymore. It’s actually scary how unrealistic she is being. She’s gonna have to do some serious editing and cherry picking to pull off labour/c section / newborn life as a bleeping Prada worthy story 😞

• Heart
I seriously underpacked my bag for labour, thought I’d pop off home after and we were in 10 days, had to get hubby to bring me some more loungey clothes and he brought Light grey trackies. I had to walk around with blood stains all over them, didn’t even care anymore!

also, why has dj got so much stuff, he won’t be allowed in til a certain point and I bet she needs an epidural at 1/2cm dilated. Then he will be kicked out, he’s not going to be sat there giving himself a bloody facial!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry.... did I hear correctly.... a toothbrush.... to WASH the baby????? 🤯
Why would you even want to comb their hair?! Their little heads are so delicate, I was terrified to give mine a bath etc at first - to comb her hair OMG. For the first gram shot? 🙄

Reactions: 14
I literally can’t stop laughing at the stuff she has packed. That girl is on a different planet. Also why is she posting it on her make up page?! I’m sure the majority of her followers, who aren’t following her just because she’s car crash viewing, DGAF about her hospital bag. She’s weird. She lives her whole life just for Instagram. It’s sad really when you think about it.

Reactions: 13
Why would you even want to comb their hair?! Their little heads are so delicate, I was terrified to give mine a bath etc at first - to comb her hair OMG. For the first gram shot? 🙄
Not even a soft bristle 😭 poor babies scalp will be scratched to duck

• Sad
Don’t they say you shouldn’t bath them for 10days after birth nowadays, to protect their skin and natural oils. 2yrs ago they said that anyway. Might as well take a Brillo pad in the rotten cow

• Haha
I seriously underpacked my bag for labour, thought I’d pop off home after and we were in 10 days, had to get hubby to bring me some more loungey clothes and he brought Light grey trackies. I had to walk around with blood stains all over them, didn’t even care anymore!

also, why has dj got so much stuff, he won’t be allowed in til a certain point and I bet she needs an epidural at 1/2cm dilated. Then he will be kicked out, he’s not going to be sat there giving himself a bloody facial!
The mental image of him sat there gormless with all his products is killing me off

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.