Katie Hayes #19 Delos got beer fear, adult bead chandelier, THM still doesn't read here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there’s nowhere to sit in the gaff that’s the only place

Also ‘I am health visitor’ 😂😭 she says she’s been getting regular visits from midwives and health visitors but who the duck has been turning up if she believes that’s a real one.
Just re-read that......I AM HEALTH VISITOR 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
there’s nowhere to sit in the gaff that’s the only place

Also ‘I am health visitor’ 😂😭 she says she’s been getting regular visits from midwives and health visitors but who the duck has been turning up if she believes that’s a real one.
Unless maybe, just maybe it’s one of ninjas friends who is playing dress up for Marty Mcfly. 🤣 A bit of the ooooohhhhh matron role play in her uniform and snazzy crocs.🤣🤣

Just re-read that......I AM HEALTH VISITOR 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
More Metal Micky than a bloody real person. 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_7139.PNG

Catching up on today.....

Slightly off topic from the baby bag talk as you lot have said it all really 😂😂😂

So this small business... she's only just found it and she 'loves' it?? How can she love a product from just finding the insta page now. Does she ever have a day off from being Beggy Mitchell???? 🤢 Just BUY it if you like it! And if it's good, show your followers. It's a bleeping bow surely they don't cost more than £5 MAX each?????

How in her stories can she say she doesn't care about people's opinions!!!!? Her entire weeeeeerld revolves around insta likes and her interactions stats. She must literally flick between reading tattle, begging and checking her insta engagement all day long! She needs to have a day off.... 🤢

Oh yeah and that blonde hair in the pram pic and the visor pic is one million per cent a wig! A bad wig! and it's one million per cent in that hozzy bag!

The boomerang of Poppa Panneling 😂 is shameful. Handing him a beer as he walks through the door and he's just like get that phone the duck away from me you freak!!! 😳 Why would you even post that! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's never addressed it, but we know it was defo her!
She'll never openly admit to reading this. She always says people sent her stuff or told her stuff.
The girls a liar. Xx
Why are there photos of the Baby Momma (🤮🤮) shoot either side of the hospital bag video?? I don’t even know where to start with that bag. Why is everything labelled? Why has she got silk pyjamas? Why has she got so many toiletries? And eye masks? And brand new towels? She does know she’s going to be pissing blood for at least a week doesn’t she? And she will not want to be anywhere near a bath or shower for long enough to wash her hair because it stings like duck. It looks like a holiday bag.
Urgh nothing like that first poop after you've gave birth, literally feels as bad as giving birth🥵

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she say I never feel like going on my phone?? It’s literally a Lie Fest!! She is never off that bastard phone. Even in Labour that phone will be attached to her hand so her sausage fingers can send Automated messages to the gram!!
I AM KATIE HEAR ME ROARRRRRRRRRR. 🙄
Get over ya self pet. You ain’t the 1st person to have a baby but will you be the last to have one with Matty McFly? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Unless maybe, just maybe it’s one of ninjas friends who is playing dress up for Marty Mcfly. 🤣 A bit of the ooooohhhhh matron role play in her uniform and snazzy crocs.🤣🤣

More Metal Micky than a bloody real person. 🤣😂
I won’t tell you again I DO THE 1,2,3,4’s

Reactions: 2
hahaha she thinks you actually get time to wash your hair when you have a baby 🤣🤣😭

kate hun you spend about a week pissing in a bucket of warm water or in the shower because you’ve been stitched to within an inch of your life. There’s no time for luxury hair masks and face masks Jesus. Just eat and sleep when you can like the rest of us mere mortals.

I really do actually worry that she will end up with PND and I genuinely hope she doesn’t, it’s horrendous.
I hope the midwives and her friends/family will keep an eye on her because she’s in for such a bleeping shock it’s not even funny.
I had my latest 12 weeks ago, swear I still had amniotic fluid in my topknot last week. Her bag contents is fuckin ridiculous, how long is she stayin in for? And if you can’t spray aerosols there’s no way you can light a bleeping candle surely

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you all can messege me somehow I will tell you who I am. But if sober me asks tomorrow you have no idea what she’s talking about ok?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That hospital video has literally sent me over the edge, she is a bleeping crack pot.
“ soooooooo I got this little bottle to put some cooling spray in” its water love just water maybe bespoke water to you like but the size of the bottle might just cool half of ye face.
absolute Whopper of all whoppers that!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you all can messege me somehow I will tell you who I am. But if sober me asks tomorrow you have no idea what she’s talking about ok?
Omg are you daddy diy? Had one too many coronas lay in Philly long fingers bed??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi Katie, itz BORRIS hun. Don’t worry u don’t hav 2 sheild coz it only applies 2 mere mortals, not boss babes. I fink u will b such a gr8 mum, ignore tha trolls babe they r just jelous they neva thought ov candles in their hozzie bag. Lots of love 2 u and Matti who is defo not a lieing scumbag xoxoxox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
You message us??? Then you only have you to blame. 🤣🤣
Good point sista. I’m don’t know how to do it tho. Haha

Omg are you daddy diy? Had one too many coronas lay in Philly long fingers bed??
Maybe I am. Maybe I want to msg myself and try and shag myself. How is one able to do that? Asking for a friend.

Things are worse than I anticipated. I have just gone to the toilet and my bf has put “China in the hand” in on the Spotify playlist. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.