Katie Hayes #19 Delos got beer fear, adult bead chandelier, THM still doesn't read here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a sofa cleaner going round today - do you mean the fab bin powder tip doesn’t work?!? Also, hasn’t she just got it - why is it so dirty?! 🤔

Reactions: 12
What bleeping health visitor texts like that?!

duck off you meff we all know that’s you and your dodgy spelling.

why not ask Matt to get off the chester drawers and come spell check for you🤣
I tell you what if my health visitor spelt like that I would question how she passed her degree 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guyzzzz, pleease can someone give me a quick run down of what she has packed in her hozzy bag?! I refuse to give her another following but as soon as i seen ‘white dressing gown and pink fluffy towels’ Ive just got to know 😂

No joke, after i got taken to my room after labour, i changed my canoe sized maternity pad, within about 5 minutes of sitting on my bed I looked down and the bedding was covered in blood. She really is in for the shock of her life if she is even considering a white gown.

Honestly Kate, when you wre standing in the hospital shower, and blood is literally pouring out your cha cha like niagra falls, you will laugh that you even thought baby pink fluffy towels would be appropriate. I took some dark grey clothing and instantly regretted not going for all black everything.
What i would pay to be a fly on the wall in that room.
That first shower still haunts me 😭🤣 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Morning Guuuuyyzz.. Just caught up.
duck me.. Cannot believe that hospital bag she’s one self indulgent lunatic.
BREATH SPRAY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Bet DIY Daddio wishes she’d used that from day dot of them meeting.
I didn’t think of myself one bit with both of mine I packed, apart from massive maternity pads and old maternity pj’s so I was comfy.
I cannot believe she’s had no guidance from the likes of her Mum or even Hollie who’s got a baby herself???? Wtf.
I AM FUCKIN CRINGING FOR HER THAT SHE EVEN THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO TAKE CANDLES TO HOSPITAL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So did drunk Abongo tell us who they are?
Abongo is very ashamed of herself. She had forgotten she was posting on here While smashed until she seen her posts just now and her arse nearly fell out of her shorts. 😬 work in an hour and I’m still floating around 😭

91CAFD0A-F9DC-4633-90AE-EC81C900FB43.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
On what planet is she on?! bleeping candles 😂😂😂 also, her midwife telling her she doesn’t need to shield? I’d be getting myself a new midwife because hers sounds like a right head!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.