Katie Hayes #19 Delos got beer fear, adult bead chandelier, THM still doesn't read here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, this is weird .. I just typed in khm to find her and this page popped up, I’ve never heard of it or requested to follow it before ever ... I wonder what it used to be!!
1A13134C-A60C-444D-A6C5-39949D53FEC8.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Anyone else's husband just as invested in this as them? He literally just made a cuppa, sat down next to me an said what's new with that truffle girl then today 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She thinks she’s an “interior organiser” because she labelled a few plazzy containers with flour and sugar in them hahahahaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is she filming him on a work call? She’s like a creepy stalker rather than a woman in a serious relationship about to have a baby! He could have been talking about anything confidential...so weird and unnecessary!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why is she videoing him on the phone, is this so she can look back on them to make sure he’s not speaking in code to 🐢 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she videoing him on the phone, is this so she can look back on them to make sure he’s not speaking in code to 🐢 😂😂
She’s his health visitor & she is just checking he’s ok via her phone. 🙄 Oh & to prove they spend quality together on their phones. 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion:

Katie Hayes #20 Personal health visitor and bestie midwife, Matt is just thinking "what is my life"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That phone call video is weird as duck. She’s obviously just trying to prove to everyone that they’re both boss CEOs but she’s just made herself look like an obsessed teenager creeping over him

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Still working.....telling someone he needs 4 x 4 wood 🙄 aim high Delo, they might let you use an actual hammer next instead of no more nails 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I had 3 little trolls to evict. 🙈 First was 6 weeks early, second 4 weeks & the last was 5. Mine all got lighter in weight 😜 so by the last time he just slipped his way ooooooouuuuuttttttt.👏🏼👏🏼
Completely off subject but how did you find it going from 2-3 kids?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.