Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
SW not slimming world has killed me 😂

On a serious note, just finished a very busy night shift in A&E and that post on the OD account definitely rings true, its a disgrace.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

IChongTwirls

I wanted white panelling up my stairs a few months ago, was considering it now I’ve been put right off. In a busy household, it would get covered with dust aswell, who could be arsed dusting that every farts end I know I couldn’t.

You know the people who get a Christmas bow on their door in October!? They are THM army
Members.
Yes! Those people and the ones that have the over the top Christmas trees decorated by that Beckoration 🤢 so fucking tacky against a backdrop of crushed velvet grey curtains and mirrored side tables

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Part of me feels sorry for him because he couldn’t look more disinterested in her, but then from what I’ve heard it was him at the girls front door giving it loads about tattle and how it was sick etc, so he must actually care 🤔

(Friend of a friend can’t say too much or I’ll give myself away)

• Wow
Reactions: 36

Yorkshiretea123

Chatty Member
Hi All,

Lurker from around #14 - was sent here by someone else sharing her troll rant.
I just had to share this with you all after the sandwich chat recently.

Was buckled seeing this today!
Thought I’d add my 2bobs worth.

As you all were!
Is that a sneak preview of the bespoke bald mini after the birth? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
You know what winds me up more than anything about her? The constant fucking sharing of the posts other people have written about her blowing smoke up her arse. It’s so arrogant and vain and ungracious. I wouldn’t mind but in the last few she’s shared, she’s wearing a fucking wig and has photoshopped herself while pregnant! Urgh, she’s just grim. And she doesn’t like bows for babies but she’s shared a business who make matching ones on the beg for some?? She’s so blatant in her grabbing, it’s embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Does anyone else think that at first she was going with the name Olive but since it got out she’s shit a brick and changed it. I think she just did the olive dummy chain thing to bluff, knowing it would get noticed then quickly delete it for the reaction on here. I think she changed it long ago. god forbid anyone ruins the surprise.

She is ....let’s say, academically challenged 🤣 but when it comes to her trying to stay current and spoke about, she isn’t behind the door what so ever!! She absolutely loves it! She’s meticulous about how every single inch of her amazing life ‘appears’ on the gram ( apart when it comes to the spelling 🙃🙃) it must be exhausting.

Thekinsley

😂 I’m laughing so much catching up on these threads that I’m actually in danger of popping and pissing at the same time. I’m 29 weeks prego and have just started my hozzy bag, bless my fella who’s gone on Next website all by himself and has got me some big (dark) nighties and a snuggly dressing gown- He knows more than bloody THM bless his soul. She’s just deluded isn’t she? No midwife would ever tell her not to shield. It’s on the royal college of obstetricians website that after 28 weeks prego, you should reduce social contact significantly. All midwives are telling you to follow this advice as best as you can. I’ve been a friggin recluse since March (not wanting medal or anything) but anyone with half a brain cell would be extra careful whilst carrying precious cargo. Said it before, say it again, what a dickeye. Genuinely hope baby Trollive comes bouncing into this world safe and content, but more so I hope no other mums/midwives/consultants suffer the consequences of Kate’s epic failure to follow even the basic of rules. Thanks guys for keeping me cackling away, pregnancy in lockdown can be quite a lonely place, but you girls have been pure gold 😘

• Heart

no-no

VIP Member
OMG that video is hysterical. Shampoo, conditioner and cucumber face wipes for your fella (in a Harrods bag nonetheless), that’s got to be a first? Candles, metal straws, eye mask and a bale of towels 😭 Is she gonna sneak in some Farrow & Ball to create a backdrop while she’s there as well?

I hope they get greeted with a proper no-nonsense midwife who makes him sit in the naughty corner with all that crap. There’s a landfill with her name on it somewhere.

• Haha
  • Heart

Perfectsmile01

VIP Member
A silk eye mask!!!!! Is that so she doesn't have to look at her bespoke brown shark when that inevitably flies out mid labour?!! 🙄🙄🤣

• Haha