Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abongo

VIP Member
So did drunk Abongo tell us who they are?
Abongo is very ashamed of herself. She had forgotten she was posting on here While smashed until she seen her posts just now and her arse nearly fell out of her shorts. 😬 work in an hour and I’m still floating around 😭

91CAFD0A-F9DC-4633-90AE-EC81C900FB43.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Melmoo

Chatty Member
Hi Katie. I am health visitor.
I am health visitor.. please send bank account details..

I swear to go this girl is on the spectrum, it's like she does not have the ability with certain things to comprehend that people will read it and realise she has wrote it.. writing a text to herself pretending to be her health visitor I'm literally dead 🤔

I would sincerely love to know how she can have a successful (ish) business. It defies belief !!

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
5C7400C5-700B-4063-9FA4-21EF7479D4A5.jpeg

This just appeared on my Instagram and I had a wee chuckle thinking Olive will be sipping a wee Nosecco out of this in no time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Ooooh guyzzzzz it’s August!! Finally the month the longest human pregnancy ever recorded comes to an end. I feel emosh, its been a long 84 years but I guess thats how long it takes to grow a bespoke baby

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Tata123

Breath spray 😂😂😂 definitely doesn’t read here
Moisturiser for Matt ????
Moisturiser for trolive ?!???
Dry shampoo? Yeah having greasy hair will be your main concern after you’ve shit yourself in front of a room full of people

Pair of slippers for trolive - she’s not gonna be walking hun she’ll be driving the leccy pram home
A cardigan for trolive to come home in....its July ?

Silk eye mask - is it a spa or a hospital ?
A lollipop - fucking seen it all now

A tooth brush to SCRUB HER NEWBORN BABY WITH. Who the fuck is advising this shit? Can’t use baby wipes on a newborn cause their skin is so Delicate but can scrub her hair with an oral b???

Face wipes for Matt cause he’s “OCD” about cleanliness and will want to feel fresh. Let’s see how fresh he feels once he sees the blood, sweat, shit and guts all over the room

And not forgetting....multiple candles. What I’d give to be a fly on the wall an see the midwives faces when she whips them out an starts lighting them, Jesus Christ 😂

I’m honestly done.😑
Him claiming to be OCD about cleanliness is perfect, of course he would say that, any excuse to have showers every time he ‘comes in from work’ he just needs to wash some slapper’s lippy off his nob. And she’s totally bought it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Effi

I'm not assed what she calls it either way cause the poor kids gunna have its head wrecked from day 1 but if she really doesnt call it Olive after the pantry thing and the dummy clip then that just shows you how SERIOUSLY fucked up she is in the head and how much of her life tattle and social media takes over, that she would go through so much effort to convince people the sprog will be called Olive when infact it never was, and secondly my thought on that is,
Maybe she is lying and trying to light a fire saying shes calling the baby olive just to piss off Phil cause that was their name they picked for their baby, Either way if that's the case she really is more fucked in the head than any of us could ever imagine. Its fucking scary. Lunatic behaviour. I really feel like she needs assessing by a mental health professional before she goes too far...
Edit; imagine though buying or being #gifted a dummy clip with the wrong fucking name on just for the gram or to annoy your ex? It's not normal. Kate if your reading this which I'm sure you are. You need help.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Yorkshiretea123

Chatty Member
Oh I know the type. I’ve got an old friend who loves her, copies everything she does (how ironic). Her house was grey (gorgeous don’t get me wrong) it’s now slowly turning into a Pastel Panel Manor.
I wanted white panelling up my stairs a few months ago, was considering it now I’ve been put right off. In a busy household, it would get covered with dust aswell, who could be arsed dusting that every farts end I know I couldn’t.

Gobshites 😂
You know the people who get a Christmas bow on their door in October!? They are THM army
Members.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

RitaSueBobtoo

Chatty Member
Me Mum terrored me with superstitions growing up so I can't believe she has that pram up and in the house 😱😱😱😱 it's bad luck 😬 Me Mum believes literally any old wives tale going....but still it makes me uneasy when I see that 🙄 Anyone else an arl superstitious freak like me? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
I love the posts by OD insta but I reckon the name should be changed to something around Kate herself. It would be food for thought if her minions are ever directed to it and read the captions. Maybe some more can have their eyes opened. However with an account named after an unborn baby I think nobody will see past the weird/troll aspect.
I think it’s the other way round. If the name mentions Kate she can say it’s trolling her to her army. But she can’t actually claim the name Olive Delamere as hers and only hers, especially as she’s kept it a big secret 🥴 it is possible for someone else to have the same totally unique and bespoke name as her baby. By not mentioning Kate at all there’s nothing she can do about it. The only way she can say it’s trolling her would be to own up to everything the page accuses her of, which she’s deffo not gonna do 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Charlie Farlie

VIP Member
And we’re OFF..... 🤣😂
Buckle in ladies make sure your seat belt is snug in your leccy chairs. Let’s have one hell of a ride.❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Yorkshiretea123

Chatty Member
Have to say, after 2 gruelling night shifts in hot PPE, sweat from my visor stinging my eyes, drinking 3 litres of water and barely peeing because I’ve sweated so much. Then seeing she’s had 60 massages a week while 738273673827633 trillion years pregnant. Plus all the other COVID debacles and certain parts of the UK going back Into lockdown. You’re a complete WHOPPER. I am health visitor 😂😂😂😂😂 dont make me laugh! They must be just as fuming with you as I am, they just won’t say it to your face, because they are shitting it you’ll put a complaint in about them. You know because you’re such a boss babe CEO complaining bastard. Are you sure you’re name isn’t KAREN. Because you’re deffo one of them that always has to be right. Wish you well IAHV. I hope you haven’t endangered that poor child or any NHS staff who have the misfortune of looking after you. That pram is a joke aswell. Hope it runs over your shit flickers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
Why is she posting saying she doesn’t like taking tablets, but only a day or so ago she was advertising hair supplements?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
“HI GUYZZ THOUGHT ID COME ON..

JUSSS WANTED TO SAY THAT YYUUUSE ALL NEED TO BOOK IN WIV THE CURLY BLOW MING GUUYZZ MMKAY.. HES BASED AT ( OH SNARLIN ) MMKAY

HE EVEN DID AN AMAYYZIN TRANSFORMATION ON MY VERY GOOD 40 YEAR OLD FRIEND CHERYL TAYLOR, MMKAY.. SHES 40 GUYZ!

.. SO... YEAH!”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41