Katie Hayes #19 Delos got beer fear, adult bead chandelier, THM still doesn't read here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And here she goes syringing her car tyres again 😂😂

For all the 'research' she's done. She's not got a clue has she.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just came on to say this! 😂😂😂

And why is Poppa Paneller on paternity already?? They only get 2 weeks. She might not even have the baby in the next 2 weeks. Unless it is a planned section tomorrow??
Poppa paneller🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am screaming at how clueless these two are yano. My waters broke on the Monday and the hospital asked me to go in so my fella rushed out of work started his paternity leave there and then.. me and the baby were in hospital for a week due to complications so we had 6 days at home together before he was back in work. It was horrendous and I ended up with PND. My fella was devastated leaving us and it was a chunk of his precious time off wasted. They are gonna get their eye wiped well and truly

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why do we have to see her in her knickers and bra 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s in for a massive shock 😂 to the system going in to have that baby

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why are there photos of the Baby Momma (🤮🤮) shoot either side of the hospital bag video?? I don’t even know where to start with that bag. Why is everything labelled? Why has she got silk pyjamas? Why has she got so many toiletries? And eye masks? And brand new towels? She does know she’s going to be pissing blood for at least a week doesn’t she? And she will not want to be anywhere near a bath or shower for long enough to wash her hair because it stings like duck. It looks like a holiday bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ffs that hospital is giving me anxiety none if it makes any sense?? Alls I got from that is this is from HaRrOdS. head

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Breath spray 😂😂😂 definitely doesn’t read here
Moisturiser for Matt ????
Moisturiser for trolive ?!???
Dry shampoo? Yeah having greasy hair will be your main concern after you’ve tit yourself in front of a room full of people

Pair of slippers for trolive - she’s not gonna be walking hun she’ll be driving the leccy pram home
A cardigan for trolive to come home in....its July ?

Silk eye mask - is it a spa or a hospital ?
A lollipop - bleeping seen it all now

A tooth brush to SCRUB HER NEWBORN BABY WITH. Who the duck is advising this tit? Can’t use baby wipes on a newborn cause their skin is so Delicate but can scrub her hair with an oral b???

Face wipes for Matt cause he’s “OCD” about cleanliness and will want to feel fresh. Let’s see how fresh he feels once he sees the blood, sweat, tit and guts all over the room

And not forgetting....multiple candles. What I’d give to be a fly on the wall an see the midwives faces when she whips them out an starts lighting them, Jesus Christ 😂

I’m honestly done.😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Bloody hell do you really need that much stuff for having a baby?! I’ve never had one.
Hats off to her she’s very organised!

Reactions: 4
Why the duck as she got candles 😩😂😂😂😂 can someone please tell her you are not allowed those in hospital the staff will got off it if she lights a candle 🤣🤣🤣 she honestly is the gift that keeps on giving. Can you imagine her lighting one and the fire alarm goes off and all of the new mums and babies have to be evacuated. bleeping spanner.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She seriously hasn’t got a clue, if she thinks she needs candles, eye masks & a lollipop. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh, I've definitely learnt who my true friends are. I haven’t got many, but the few I have got are little angels. My boyfriend is alright as well like 🤣
Pleased to here.❤ Me ex used to judge me constantly. After we parted I got a tattoo saying “ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME” & a pair of angel wings.
Let’s just say it empowered me but I got a few consequences when he heard from folk who were supposed to be friends.
You can’t win them all but it’s nice to give a duck You to a few twats. 😁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why are there photos of the Baby Momma (🤮🤮) shoot either side of the hospital bag video?? I don’t even know where to start with that bag. Why is everything labelled? Why has she got silk pyjamas? Why has she got so many toiletries? And eye masks? And brand new towels? She does know she’s going to be pissing blood for at least a week doesn’t she? And she will not want to be anywhere near a bath or shower for long enough to wash her hair because it stings like duck. It looks like a holiday bag.
She should have watched a video on YouTube to prepare herself. Unless the lazy mare is pushing for a sunroof eviction!! 🙄

Reactions: 3
I know we keep debating but am genuinely convinced now she’s going in tomorrow for a section. Why else would dirty dog daddy poppa paneller twit be finishing today on a Thursday for paternity leave? And why now showing us the bag when she’s been ‘full term’ for about 3 weeks

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.