Katie Hayes #19 Delos got beer fear, adult bead chandelier, THM still doesn't read here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
32wks 5th June. Due friday??
She’s also said 37 weeks two weeks ago but today she’s 40 weeks. This is genuinely the longest pregnancy in the whole of space and time and the universe.

I bleeping hope the names not Lois 😂 that's one of ny closest mates names & I will not be able to bare her bleeping sprog being called the same as her 😳😳🧟‍♀️
You’ll have to either get her to change her name or get a new mate.. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Start of the video - you can see the last letter is an e and I think it looks like a v on the other piece of bunting. If the name is different she’s changed it last minute I reckon.
View attachment 195900
Could the bunting just say “Love” though?

“Please tell me your birth stories”
wtf no what a horrendous idea, it’s like she’s got to 40 weeks and gone now what?! 😂 Has she not plannned that bit then? The literal most important part... maybe because she can’t bag a freebie out of it she forgot.

She’s also said 37 weeks two weeks ago but today she’s 40 weeks. This is genuinely the longest pregnancy in the whole of space and time and the universe.

Can’t keep up with this ever changing bloody due date... what a dick she is

Reactions: 6

Right, holding auditions for a new bestie. I'm a ball. Must like wine and gin and Man Wah 😂😂😂😂😂

No, seriously hope she doesn't call her Lois though 😳😂.

Could it still be Pearl that we all thought? An Olive was to throw us off the scent.? Haha duck knows. She'll always be trollive to me.

Reactions: 22
I think it’s unlikely she has gone for a planned section as they happen at exactly 39 weeks but who even knows if she’s 39 weeks yet 😂

Reactions: 6
OMG I hope not my next girls name is Edie 🤣😩

I’m proper intrigued to know who is a tattle THM OG and who is a newbie.. if you were here from thread 2 onwards like if you’re new love 🤣❤
I'm new as from last week when I was eating a Milka bar of choc in the bath lurking and it gave me the inspo for my name 🤣💅

I noticed a few names from here on the Amanda H thread I also came across (don't want to full name her incase she gets a Google alert 🤣)

Carry on tattlers this is my kinda place✌ xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm new as from last week when I was eating a Milka bar of choc in the bath lurking and it gave me the inspo for my name 🤣💅

I noticed a few names from here on the Amanda H thread I also came across (don't want to full name her incase she gets a Google alert 🤣)

Carry on tattlers this is my kinda place✌ xxx

I might make a new account because my username is the worst, I only made an account to see pics at first but before too long i was posting and now I look like a bot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh ffs Lovetodream have like THM latest post. I bloody love their swaddles. Nooooooo, I was planning on boycotting everyone and everything involved with her. Bet they’ve gifted her some! Scrambled beg on toast!

Reactions: 3
I might make a new account because my username is the worst, I only made an account to see pics at first but before too long i was posting and now I look like a bot 🤣
Right I’ve made a new account with a proper username but now I’m a newbie again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
My monies on Pearl.
The 🐚 and the sea/ ocean theme playmat etc in the nursery... She also had ‘peals’ on her baby shower outfit & in the below article she talks about her best selling product from her range being the ‘mother of Pearl’ highlighter... me thinks Olive was just to throw people off the scent and get people talking. She’s nowhere near as stupid as she’s lead everyone to believe...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My monies on Pearl.
The 🐚 and the sea/ ocean theme playmat etc in the nursery... She also had ‘peals’ on her baby shower outfit & in the below article she talks about her best selling product from her range being the ‘mother of Pearl’ highlighter... me thinks Olive was just to throw people off the scent and get people talking. She’s nowhere near as stupid as she’s lead everyone to believe...

I had Pearl a while ago but she can call it chip butty for me. 🤣😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.