Katie Hayes #19 Delos got beer fear, adult bead chandelier, THM still doesn't read here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its funny a person such as Kate who has no idea about politics, and probably has a lower than average IQ will happily rant on social media calling the country a joke. Let me tell you Kate, I have worked in A&E throughout this pandemic, ive intubated people who have been terrified they might die and never see family again. I was seconded to ITU for 6 weeks where I saw people dying, elderly people, young people, cancer patients, you name it, I saw it. The government isnt ‘MaKiNg ThE rUlEs Up’ there is no set protocol for dealing with this situation, decisions need to be made as the situation evolves and unfortunately they might not always suit you, or me or anyone else. But thats tough tits my friend. We haven’t lived through something like this before, its new territory. We all need to suck it up, follow the rules (not bend them), look after ourselves and stop being entitled little fuckwits. Myself and many others working for the NHS are completely burnt out, we are on our knees, I dont know if we would survive a second wave. So if you want to preach about mental health then maybe consider the mental health of nurses and doctors and other NHS staff. Honestly, get some perspective.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 133
Thinking of having some t-shirts made with these thread titles on. How many orders for I am health visitor? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Its funny a person such as Kate who has no idea about politics, and probably has a lower than average IQ will happily rant on social media calling the country a joke. Let me tell you Kate, I have worked in A&E throughout this pandemic, ive intubated people who have been terrified they might die and never see family again. I was seconded to ITU for 6 weeks where I saw people dying, elderly people, young people, cancer patients, you name it, I saw it. The government isnt ‘MaKiNg ThE rUlEs Up’ there is no set protocol for dealing with this situation, decisions need to be made as the situation evolves and unfortunately they might not always suit you, or me or anyone else. But thats tough tits my friend. We haven’t lived through something like this before, its new territory. We all need to suck it up, follow the rules (not bend them), look after ourselves and stop being entitled little fuckwits. Myself and many others working for the NHS are completely burnt out, we are on our knees, I dont know if we would survive a second wave. So if you want to preach about mental health then maybe consider the mental health of nurses and doctors and other NHS staff. Honestly, get some perspective.
This 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You’re a hero! Thank you for doing what you do 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She said yesterday she goes to three people for pregnancy massages And has been going weekly but then says had to ask her midwife if she can have them this late on, Then says she’s been going to that woman for a year and said she had them at the start before the lock down , if your going to lie remember what your saying

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I’m also on the frontline and everything you’ve written is on point. As we say in Scotland, we frontline workers have been absolutely pumped these last few months, and it’s fannies like KHM swanning about that make our job much much harder. If you’re reading here Katie, STOP, wind yer neck in and stay in the duckin house. It’s that easy!!!! Show your support for frontline workers, which to be honest I’ve not see you do once.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry for the rant ladies, it just winds me up hearing people pulling the MH card all the time. I seriously dont think my mental health could take much more but ive got no choice. I know its frustrating for people, especially the self employed and I do empathise with everyone else, worrying about job security etc. I realise its not just about me or the other key workers. I just cant help but feel annoyed that the likes of THM have no concept of whats going on in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Fear not my dear, I was bored to death the other day so started reading thread 1 again.
I honestly would love to sit down with her and have a good conversation about grammar and punctuation. Why the duck has she put pathetic site in brackets it makes me bleeping howl..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry for the rant ladies, it just winds me up hearing people pulling the MH card all the time. I seriously dont think my mental health could take much more but ive got no choice. I know its frustrating for people, especially the self employed and I do empathise with everyone else, worrying about job security etc. I realise its not just about me or the other key workers. I just cant help but feel annoyed that the likes of THM have no concept of whats going on in the real world.
It’s not a rant, it’s the truth. I applaud everyone of the folk who are putting their lives at risk daily for us. If we did not have people like yourself and all the selfless folk we would be screwed. My mam had a tumour removed a few weeks ago and her follow up is on Monday. She said she could not have asked to be cared for, treated and looked after by anyone better. The NHS are the underpaid and under valued hero’s in all of this. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Cheryl fumin she cant open tomorrow - wasn’t complaining when she’s throwin shisha parties and going to OTT baby showers with those super hygienic graze tables with a side of covid.
Moan about the government all you like hun but you and your little boss babe CEO truffle mama are part of the problem

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Cheryl fumin she cant open tomorrow - wasn’t complain when she’s throwin shisha parties and going to OTT baby showers with those super hygienic graze tables with a side of covid.
Moan about the government all you like hun but you and your little boss babe CEO truffle mama are part of the problem
Just watched her stories, doing her make up. She thinks she’s bleeping amazing doesn’t she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I honestly would love to sit down with her and have a good conversation about grammar and punctuation. Why the duck has she put pathetic site in brackets it makes me bleeping howl..
Hahaha I know me too. That pathetic site is well stored in her favourites search bar the bleeping crank

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The caption some items gifted, mostly bought! Hun begging to be gifted is not the same as buying them with your own money.

imagine Olive asking Kate “who bought me this” it was gifted, but your boss babe momma did buy you Asda bottles before you were born. Olive will think she was gifted Or an ad.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she really that dense that she will post criticizing the government's handling of the situation whilst directly going against NHS guidelines for pregnant women 🙄 or are extensions and a massage super allowed?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pepperami lashing her make up on in a mood has made my night hahahaha the absolute horror. There’s been a set back in the beauty industry because of the type of People like Kate who haven’t been sheilding and flouncing every rules.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Would you be arsed sitting in a salon for about 5 hours on the hottest day of the year 273638 weeks pregnant

• Haha
Is she really moaning about the government having to change the rules again when people like her are the reason for it🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She was blatantly the first massage therapist that replied and said she could have it for free!

I think you mean ‘non-edited’ face Kate 🤦🏼‍♀️
View attachment 198003
Is it me or in everyone’s photos their outfits all seem colour coordinated, as if she’s asked them all on the invites to match the baby shower colour scheme 🙈 like bleeping hell its not the Hamptons white party 🤣

well said 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Just watched her stories, doing her make up. She thinks she’s bleeping amazing doesn’t she?
That video is so embarrassing, I felt awkward and was cringing just watching it 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.