Katie Hayes #19 Delos got beer fear, adult bead chandelier, THM still doesn't read here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been moonlighting in the Jack Monroe thread catching up on the time Jack invaded the thread (as herself, with proof) to defend herself and answer questions 😂 can you imagine if THM did that?? Howling laughing at the thought. Hope this doesn’t give her any ideas, I couldn’t cope with it
Oh no......I would welcome it! Bring it on KHM! We've got loads of questions for you...
To prove yourself you have to start with 'I AM MUA' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh no......I would welcome it! Bring it on KHM! We've got loads of questions for you...
To prove yourself you have to start with 'I AM MUA' 😂
The thing is though, Jack can spell and string a sentence together. Trying to read what THM would say would give us all massive headaches 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bob, they say I can’t have a candle in my hospital back Bob. They say my health visitor is me Bob. But Bob it’s all super allowed! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know I jeep saying it but again for the people in the back... SHES DUE 6th AUG!!

Bet shes gone for a natural induction treatment today. I had one a few days before I went in to labour. Like a combination of reflexology, acupuncture and massage.

Reactions: 15
I’ve been moonlighting in the Jack Monroe thread catching up on the time Jack invaded the thread (as herself, with proof) to defend herself and answer questions 😂 can you imagine if THM did that?? Howling laughing at the thought. Hope this doesn’t give her any ideas, I couldn’t cope with it
That was wild! I hopped over there for a nose then too! Just as if THM would ever do that 😂 I think she did come on one of the first couple of pages of thread one and have a go at people cos were all so jEaLoUs but it's been deleted!!!

Reactions: 5
Guyzzzz, pleease can someone give me a quick run down of what she has packed in her hozzy bag?! I refuse to give her another following but as soon as i seen ‘white dressing gown and pink fluffy towels’ Ive just got to know 😂

No joke, after i got taken to my room after labour, i changed my canoe sized maternity pad, within about 5 minutes of sitting on my bed I looked down and the bedding was covered in blood. She really is in for the shock of her life if she is even considering a white gown.

Honestly Kate, when you wre standing in the hospital shower, and blood is literally pouring out your cha cha like niagra falls, you will laugh that you even thought baby pink fluffy towels would be appropriate. I took some dark grey clothing and instantly regretted not going for all black everything.
What i would pay to be a fly on the wall in that room.
Same 😂😂 At one point I thought duck ruining my nightie that Id bought for the sole purpose to ruin, just wreck the hozzy gown they give you
I lived in my black maternity leggings, long black T-shirt’s and vest tops and huge size 18 full briefs from Primark, the last thing you want when your fanny is like them doors in The Shining is anything white, and I went through so many of them bed pad things I felt like a bleeping puppy being trained

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That was wild! I hopped over there for a nose then too! Just as if THM would ever do that 😂 I think she did come on one of the first couple of pages of thread one and have a go at people cos were all so jEaLoUs but it's been deleted!!!
Oh did she? As herself?? Gutted I missed that 😂

Reactions: 2
I cant get over that I R Health Visitor woman praising THM for her ‘warts and all’ account of pregnancy? The whole tit show has been heavily filtered for the gram 👀 we haven’t seen anything realistic.

Oh did she? As herself?? Gutted I missed that 😂
Yes she came on the first thread after someone came here and gave feedback from one of her courses. This girl had been a model and wasn’t impressed, said Kate was rude to a young girl who had bad skin, apparently aggressively told everyone they were working through lunch etc. Just as you can imagine.

Reactions: 12
‘I am health visitor’ has officially written me off, I’ve not stopped laughing since I woke up 😂😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Somebody has probably already said it but “I am health visitor” has got to be the next thread title 😂

• Haha
Those stories last night “so guys i thought i’d come on mmkay to address some things that i got 4 messages in my inbox about read on tattle

Well I’m so under-packed for my hospital bag! Also I haven’t been told to shield/social distance by my midwife or have I asked if I need to - I just have the decency to have caution and care for others, myself and most importantly my unborn baby. I had to battle and fight with my employer for an alternative role to protect myself and my baby and gave up work as soon as I could. They wouldn’t suspend me on full pay which working as a key worker in a nursing home with COVID cases is completely an option. So galavanting around because ‘you don’t need to shield’ is a bit of a piss take considering what us normal folk have to contend with.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Know it’s well documented that the dates don’t add up and I’m not an expert on these things, but if she’s claiming to be 9 months (however that is calculated) today that puts the conception at 31/10 give or take and she announced her misscarriage on the 2nd Nov....so she was basically already pregnant again when she announced the miscarriage??

• Wow
Know it’s well documented that the dates don’t add up and I’m not an expert on these things, but if she’s claiming to be 9 months (however that is calculated) today that puts the conception at 31/10 give or take and she announced her misscarriage on the 2nd Nov....so she was basically already pregnant again when she announced the miscarriage??
Technically yes she would have conceived around that time but she wouldn’t have known she was pregnant. My dates say I conceived 5/11/19 and my due date was 4 days ago so if she’s due this week a test wouldn’t have been positive for roughly 10-14 more days after conception.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.