Katie Hayes #19 Delos got beer fear, adult bead chandelier, THM still doesn't read here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 I’m laughing so much catching up on these threads that I’m actually in danger of popping and pissing at the same time. I’m 29 weeks prego and have just started my hozzy bag, bless my fella who’s gone on Next website all by himself and has got me some big (dark) nighties and a snuggly dressing gown- He knows more than bloody THM bless his soul. She’s just deluded isn’t she? No midwife would ever tell her not to shield. It’s on the royal college of obstetricians website that after 28 weeks prego, you should reduce social contact significantly. All midwives are telling you to follow this advice as best as you can. I’ve been a friggin recluse since March (not wanting medal or anything) but anyone with half a brain cell would be extra careful whilst carrying precious cargo. Said it before, say it again, what a dickeye. Genuinely hope baby Trollive comes bouncing into this world safe and content, but more so I hope no other mums/midwives/consultants suffer the consequences of Kate’s epic failure to follow even the basic of rules. Thanks guys for keeping me cackling away, pregnancy in lockdown can be quite a lonely place, but you girls have been pure gold 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Who - with or without a qualification- would tell someone who’s about to show up at a hospital, not to shield when there’s a global pandemic?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s thinks she’s off to a luxury spa resort. Surprised there were no sunglasses for her and Trolive matching of course or swimwear for her and Matt for the pool.

Really hope she shits herself mid push preferably while Matt has hold of one Leg whilst simultaneously spraying her with cooling spray and mouth freshener.
and he’ll turn to her and say “did u take the candle out? Could do with lighting it right about now” 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
9 months today apparently. Is that a due date? Or 40 weeks? Or 9 months from when she fell pregnant?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve been moonlighting in the Jack Monroe thread catching up on the time Jack invaded the thread (as herself, with proof) to defend herself and answer questions 😂 can you imagine if THM did that?? Howling laughing at the thought. Hope this doesn’t give her any ideas, I couldn’t cope with it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been moonlighting in the Jack Monroe thread catching up on the time Jack invaded the thread (as herself, with proof) to defend herself and answer questions 😂 can you imagine if THM did that?? Howling laughing at the thought. Hope this doesn’t give her any ideas, I couldn’t cope with it
Oh I'm off for a nose 🤣👌

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.