Katie Hayes #19 Delos got beer fear, adult bead chandelier, THM still doesn't read here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Start of the video - you can see the last letter is an e and I think it looks like a v on the other piece of bunting. If the name is different she’s changed it last minute I reckon.
8914F359-5B37-4963-AA50-C4B9E9939938.png

Reactions: 9
Can’t imagine Kate ordering that big fat gypsy wedding thing when everything else on the companies grid is like this 🥴
8DCDA8EE-59BB-4925-8B67-28E2DA480939.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Soz quoting myself (and getting way too into this).
A capital letter at the start would be as tall as the first letter we can see. So unless it’s all in lower case, whatever that letter is (L?) could be the first letter. Looking again that last letter on top line could be an S. So, Lois?? Possibly?
(I’m pregnant and on bed rest I’ve got too much time on my hands lol)

edit* or it might not even be hers 😂
You go for it girl.... 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 2
As if you would even tell your 145+k followers that your mum can’t afford to eat. Makes me sick. 🤬
That and the fact that all her followers know her mum works for her, she can’t keep up with her own life never mind the lies she tells

Reactions: 2
Trolls have outed me. Need a new unique name with 5 letters. 5 letters last letter E. Bet she’s Called her Kateè 😂 (as in Katie kat-e) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok some wild card names, though I still think the name will be Olive.
Over the years I have worked with a :-
Elisa
Elise, and a
Verity

😉

Reactions: 1
I was going to say Aubrie but it looks too long. Also, my daughter would be devastated because she’s loved that name for years!

Reactions: 1
I still think the Olive name was a bluff... if it wasn’t then she is definitely going to change it now after being outed.
My wildcard guess is Eadie... bespoke enough???

Reactions: 7
The flower box doesn’t look her style but maybe it will be something she has just for the hospital as a present from “Matt” aka herself?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I still think the Olive name was a bluff... if it wasn’t then she is definitely going to change it now after being outed.
My wildcard guess is Eadie... bespoke enough???
OMG I hope not my next girls name is Edie 🤣😩

I’m proper intrigued to know who is a tattle THM OG and who is a newbie.. if you were here from thread 2 onwards like if you’re new love 🤣❤

• Heart
Reactions: 93
She’s had too much Gifted personalised shite in the name Olive for her to change her mind now. Imagine all the stuff she’d need to buy if she wanted to change the name now last minute😂, good job she had all her pram cot Moses clothes gifted

Her mums been shouting it from the top of Oh Snarlin and it’s a name she picked years ago with Phil.

Also do you remember that screenshot from a vendor who worked on the baby shower, I think it came via Ninja though so who knows on that last one

Reactions: 8
The names in her pantry. If the kid is called Edie she’s gonna have to get her label maker back out and make an ‘edie oil’ one

• Haha
Do you think she will still call the baby Olive? I remember her saying she’s ago she’s loved the name forever, and it was so old-fashioned and unique “bespoke”😂 . I follow a few people who have called their babies Olive and The Beckhams have a dog called Olive as well Hahahaha

• Haha
Do you think she will still call the baby Olive? I remember her saying she’s ago she’s loved the name forever, and it was so old-fashioned and unique “bespoke”😂 . I follow a few people who have called their babies Olive and The Beckhams have a dog called Olive as well Hahahaha
Isla fisher and drew barrymore both have an Olive too, their kids are at least 5! Bespoke my arse.

• Haha
Can you imagine her after “labour” pic. Full face of makeup and big bouncy blow dry 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.