Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I would honestly rather die than live her life. It’s one thing having your absolute idiocy on social media, shite photoshopping, truffle boffs and laughable make up skills jangled about but imagine people discussing pure granular details such as your childcare arrangements, how much you earn and how you pay your bills. My head would simply fall off🤣🤣 and what’s it all for… a few hairberrst vitamins and a follow back off lust living

tbf though I do wonder this a lot, how the fuck do these people get by in life. I’ve said it before but they’re defo all more corrupt than the fucking Kremlin, the lorraaaaa them!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
KHM: MATTS GORRA NEW THING WEREZ IT FROMM?

DELO: AAHHHHMMUHHHZONNNNNNNN *puts the little egg baskets back into the weird eggy water

PAIR OF FUCKING SCRUFFS.

64F265A3-F97E-440E-82C6-05227D9FD490.jpeg

I don’t give a fuck what anyone says, I will 1000% hype up Danielle/Holly because they are both gorge and have been targeted/swilled by Truff because of nothing other than JEALOUSY..

vicious fucking cunt I hope she feels like a fucking ugly whale after seeing Hollys snow pic

#pogba #divorcehelp #fashion

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
In shock and heartbroken..... that someone has broken into her friends car and stolen his wallet ???

Fucking hell.... haha. It's very unfortunate for her very wealthy friend who is fully insured. In shock and heartbroken though ?? He had a Louis Vuitton bag & wallet robbed , Have a look what's going on in the world love you absolute divvy.

Reactions: 65

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
Trolls have I missed something.... how has this Bridal event suddenly turned into "our event" 😂😂😂

That Maddison J has been advertising it for months as her wedding show !!😩
Troll it is her show she is sat on the desk , taking peoples names down

Truff “whats ye name”
Girl “Beth”
Truff reading out load as she’s writes on a piece of paper “B E F F”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 61

gigi_93

VIP Member
Has she just described someone as a “KHM fan girl” hahahahahaha narcissistic cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Thanks @Hereforthegossss for the thread title, this must be about your 10th title now girl you are smashing your Sunday!!! Absolute troll goals!!! Go and celebrate with a family day, a meal you’ve paid absolutely fuck all for and 4 glasses of red before driving home down the m53 with your reason in the back

@Eleanor Abernathy please I beg, you know what to do🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
Danielle girl crushing on Holly in her bikini and snow boots 💕 I love that these 2 know and support each other and the only connection is Truff 💕It must boil her piss!
Screenshot_20220222-220300_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

eskimopie

VIP Member
In shock and heartbroken..... that someone has broken into her friends car and stolen his wallet ???

Fucking hell.... haha. It's very unfortunate for her very wealthy friend who is fully insured. In shock and heartbroken though ?? He had a Louis Vuitton bag & wallet robbed , Have a look what's going on in the world love you absolute divvy.
Meanwhile, in Ukraine…

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Yoyosushi

zara size 12 size M my fucking arse 😂😂😂
has she still got that coat attached to the clothes rail??

Hello to you all 👋🏻 I have decided to come out of the lurker closet, as after nearly 2 years of reading these threads, I feel I know you all more than I know my own family. 😬😩🤣 Some funny fuckers on here.

Please don’t judge my username, as I know it’s shite. In my desperation, after being led here by her troll rant back in the halcyon days of 2020, I couldn’t think of anything else. I was in Yo Sushi at the time of my troll registration. I added an extra “Yo” to be edgy 😆😆

KHM one day will thank “her trolls” for turning her life around. She just doesn’t know yet that youse are all doing her a favour long term, for calling her out on her bullshit. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Binks87

Chatty Member
Oi fat tits you’ve got your knickers on inside out, the labels on the outside…. Or are you that much of a scruffy cunt you turn them inside out so you don’t have to wash them 🤮🤮

8EF1AD31-B2D2-426F-B6B7-16CE49672F08.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51