Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress 👰🏼‍♀️✖Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This pic always springs to mind with lazy ass delo
just move the socket or get an electrician to move it, you must know one being in the industry
It's not even that hard if it's only a few inches. When I bought my house it was a tit hole, covered in woodchip 🤢 during covid I taught myself how to do so much from watching YouTube. I had it all replastered last year but was on a tight budget, so I learnt how to replace and move sockets a few inches, learnt how to tile and also replace skirting. How does he class himself as an actual tradesman, producing tit like that in his own home 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ohhhh myyyy godddddd someone share her nameeeeeeee I’ve got pure FOMO! I knew it at one point but cba trawling thru pure threads! Help a nosy witch out

Reactions: 8
The face of a dog that couldn't give a tit about his real mum. Happy birthday Toby! Congratulations on the upgrade!
Screenshot_20220222-213807_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I still find it mad that truff and PLF had the same dog and delo and danielle 😂
Dogs are normally a good judge of character, his poor little face saying help me whilst her big sausage fingers grip him, all for a picture

Almost as weird as Matt sleeping in the same bedding that PLF did after a long day of using his tools 🔨
Ahahahaha yep that too 😭

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Danielle girl crushing on Holly in her bikini and snow boots 💕 I love that these 2 know and support each other and the only connection is Truff 💕It must boil her piss!
Screenshot_20220222-220300_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Is it just me or does anyone else find it a bit weird to be standing in the snow in a bikini? I’ve seen a few insta-huns do it and it’s a bit douchey to me. The last thing I do when it snows is strip down to me undercrackers and pose for a pic.
I mean the girl’s got a good figure like but I don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is it just me or does anyone else find it a bit weird to be standing in the snow in a bikini? I’ve seen a few insta-huns do it and it’s a bit douchey to me. The last thing I do when it snows is strip down to me undercrackers and pose for a pic.
I mean the girl’s got a good figure like but I don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Yes! Come on girls, we’d be ripping truff a new one if she did that! The girl has an amazing figure (I think, I don’t know what’s real anymore after tattle opened my eyes to photo editing) but that’s ridiculous 🤣🙈 her ex dresses like a proper twit too. I’m convinced some people on here only thirst over him to get at Truff.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.