Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress 👰🏼‍♀️✖Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Hereforthegossss for the thread title, this must be about your 10th title now girl you are smashing your Sunday!!! Absolute troll goals!!! Go and celebrate with a family day, a meal you’ve paid absolutely duck all for and 4 glasses of red before driving home down the m53 with your reason in the back

@Eleanor Abernathy please I beg, you know what to do🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I find poodles to be smug little fuckers, trotting about with their silly haircuts thinking their better than everyone😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
How is that a 90s bun? What is a 90s bun? I was there, I don’t remember this being a thing? Why does putting your hair in a bun deserve a reel? 🙈 has she read tattle and changed the caption from space bun to 90s bun? Because I can’t see any mention of a space bun. Space buns are two buns right? So many questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Thanks @Hereforthegossss for the thread title, this must be about your 10th title now girl you are smashing your Sunday!!! Absolute troll goals!!! Go and celebrate with a family day, a meal you’ve paid absolutely duck all for and 4 glasses of red before driving home down the m53 with your reason in the back

@Eleanor Abernathy please I beg, you know what to do🤣🤣🤣
Hahahaha thanks @Blair-Waldorf I'm going to take it easy and only eat 12 large Yorkshire puds and x2 desserts today with my dreamy perfect family , got to remain in my calorie deficit , got my virtual weigh in with my trainer who lives in Japan tomoz girl 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Chris Appleton posted a slicked back bun look the other day, looks like she’s just ripped it off.

Reactions: 9
Worlds gone mad, she will be posting a tutorial on how to wipe your ass next.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She’s as thick as tit,how does she manage to do day to day things? She needs to learn some basic ADL skills,plus I can’t believe she’s done a tutorial on the most basic hair style going. Most folk can do it with their eyes shut.

Reactions: 12
She did brushing your teeth so I wouldn’t be surprised. Get to show off the utility again
Was just gonna say that, I actually watched that all the way through because I thought THIS HAS TO BE A PISSTAKE… but no, she was serious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember when she gave us a tutorial on how to brush our teeth with a leccy toothbrush.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kate can we have a tutorial of make up with some colour please? Bright colours? No pink no nude no brown no taupe, go on, think outside the box and show us your skills!

Not taking the piss either, why she doesn’t go for something completely different I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Kate can we have a tutorial of make up with some colour please? Bright colours? No pink no nude no brown no taupe, go on, think outside the box and show us your skills!

Not taking the piss either, why she doesn’t go for something completely different I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ah. You want sludge green. Kate will do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean the girl did a tutorial on how to brush your teeth and also was plugging teeth whitening for her VENEERS come on hahahahaha greasy scraped back bun tutorial seems on the same level

brb just going to get meself a glass of water-

tutorial incoming …

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I noticed a couple of people asked what lippy she had on and she’s blanked them haha like ffs are you a make up account or what? She gets about 20 comments per post and she can’t even be arsed to engage with her ‘fans’ even though she clearly reads them after one pointed out the space bun blunder

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.