Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chattycatty

VIP Member
Girls answer me this why the fuck does this cunt go on so much about fucking half term? Her kids fucken one Jesus Christ honestly mine where on half term last week not fucken once did I mention it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
If you don’t watch the news and don’t know what is going on that’s fine, don’t comment. But please don’t post somebody’s dead father and then post your kids hairdo straight afterwards 🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 49

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Philly Long Fingers and his GF have a lovely life don’t they! Go loads of nice places and do loads of fun activities unlike KHM & Slap Dash Delo who have to sit in their bedroom watching an iPad at night cos they don’t have a living room😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Rothsey

VIP Member
Desperate for engagement and I don’t mean 💍 💤

And Kate the problem is YOU - ‘we pop (pop - fuck offfff) her in our bed’ - making a rod for your own (massive) back

And I’m speaking from bitter experience 🤣
Faze???? What the fuck 🤣

Olive Haze is having a faze

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Imagine her doing your make up coughing up green flem everywhere inches from your fucking face 🤢🐀
Scruffy fuck

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

CossieTassles

Chatty Member
UNcle fester.

I caught a bit of the live and she kept sniffing all the way through it the grotty fuck, I was hoping someone would tell her to blow her fucking conk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Binks87

Chatty Member
Urgh she’s such a cunt posting about the babies in Ukraine and next story is about Ollifff being moody just from having a late night

read the fucking room you fat tit cunt

sorry for the c bombs this early but there’s no other words for her after these posts

• Heart
Are all these influencers for fucking real?! Can’t they see what’s going on around them? What the fuck, loads of usual manifestation posts, little TikTok dances etc
Brain dead the lot of them. Praying for everyone in the Ukraine.
Putin is a dangerous man, and I am terrified for our children 💔

• Heart
  • Sad

Retro80s

VIP Member
7DFF7906-1FB6-489D-A9CF-4FF8B50E63A1.png

Can’t stop laughing hahahaaa so she’s saying people who are gifted products lie and those who aren’t gifted and genuinely buy a product are real

Shot yourself in the fat flipper there haven’t you Kate 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
I Chuck makeup after it’s been open for the recommended 6 months or 12 months whatever it may be on the bottle. That looks like it’s been open 5 years 😂
It's also probably to do with the FACT she puts drug store brands into more expensive brands bottles when they are empty! 100/% true.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Tictactoe12

Yesterdays story looks like she was back in a ranger butbwith red leather seats 🤣
Doesn't hollies car have red seats?

It would be so funny if car ownership went back to the old days and you couldn’t get all these finance deals and had to buy one outright. Imagine all the tears from Truff and her little mates in the Range Rover club. You can spot them a mile off, all in their 3 bed semis in mediocre areas with a fuck off big car on the drive. Nothing screams my car is on finance more 🥴
Madness isn't it, I went to school with a girl who bombs it about the Wirral thinking she's the biggin.... turns out her cars on her ma's disability scheme 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

gigi_93

VIP Member
“Full glam” “love this glam” “doing some glam today” FUCK OFF saying glam! When did makeup start getting called glam? Makes my fucking gums itch

• Haha
Reactions: 45

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
Genuine question because I have no idea, if you were a really poor family but had to send a baby to nursery would you have to pay nursery fees? What if people can’t afford it?
They get it free. It’s only suckers like me who work full time who can’t afford it. Well, I actually refuse to pay for it cos it’s like a second mortgage. Would rather drop a day or two in work and look after my own child than pay those extortionate nursery fees.
The cost of childcare in this country is actually sickening.

Reactions: 44

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
It sounds awful but I can’t think of Ukraine at the minute, having a bit of a struggle with depression at the minute (can’t take tablets, allergic reaction to every one I’ve tried, the waiting list for therapy is ridic) so bad news is just settling on top of the rest.
This thread really helps me escape for 5 minutes and laugh at things, don’t want to bring it down or fuck it up but thank you for being a group with similar opinions

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44