Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress 👰🏼‍♀️✖Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shall we have a game of what is Olive saying sorry for??
She’s sorry that her Ma hasn’t been arsed to take down the half dead/half missing flower arrangement around their front door.

MOMMA, PUT THE BINS AWAY POR FUCKIN FAVOURRRR

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She is saying sorry to the people whose house Max had a dump 💩 outside and her mother walked away oblivious.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybe OHD’s saying sorry for that time she pulled Delo’s hair transplant out??? 🥸

CDDA6C27-4132-4956-B8E5-320D677C5147.jpeg

…..

22B83271-79F2-49CE-8FD5-BE93C4BB3406.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
She's saying sorry for the time she was caught stalking on Danielle's stories 🍑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
What is it with these Influences did anyone see that Rachel from luxe family 5 who had a to do with a troll and called her out and said she was horrible with her because she’s a single mum with kids husband? Do they make this tit out coz fat tits reads from the same script doesn’t she hey says same things 😂

She’s sorry that she took a tit on the landing but she was only copying her brother max

KHM: MATTS GORRA NEW THING WEREZ IT FROMM?

DELO: AAHHHHMMUHHHZONNNNNNNN *puts the little egg baskets back into the weird eggy water

PAIR OF bleeping SCRUFFS.

View attachment 1082332

I don’t give a duck what anyone says, I will 1000% hype up Danielle/Holly because they are both gorge and have been targeted/swilled by Truff because of nothing other than JEALOUSY..

vicious bleeping bleep I hope she feels like a bleeping ugly whale after seeing Hollys snow pic

#pogba #divorcehelp #fashion
Did you hear him he huffed as if he was going to tell her to duck off 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean I'm not creaming but I think it's an opportunity for truffle tits to what a real person looks like.

I wouldn't dream of it, but of she doesn't want to be inclusive , I don't jhscr a situation xxxx
Hahaa trolls, I've only just managed to jump on after doing a full day in work and being hungover to death! Why the duck did I drink on a school night 😭 anyway apols for the random sentence here, I've just read it and thought wtf 🤣 ps. I'm not KHM, I'll show you my thumbs!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.