Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress 👰🏼‍♀️✖Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’ll be the next Grenfell. duck me, I hope one of the others has got a brain? Imagine, a HMO with panelling and pampas grass. Bathroom will be on the ceiling or some tit 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
8 studio flats modelled on their utility concept - exactly the same as Truff towers but with a bed thrown in where the piles of washing usually are and a Beko oven where Trolive’s cleaning trolley is located.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
8 studio flats modelled on their utility concept - exactly the same as Truff towers but with a bed thrown in where the piles of washing usually are and a Beko oven where Trolive’s cleaning trolley is located.
It will be like one of those london flats for 300k where it’s a box room with a bunk bed with wardrobes underneath and a microwave. The photo of the 3 of them and no brain cells at all between them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably be like my uni accommodation, everyone had their own room and there were 2 main bathrooms, 1 kitchen 1 living room (no garage) that way they can rent out each room which will be painted magnolia with cheap school carpet, a tit desk and a cheap single bed.
The neighbours will be fuming 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Slap Dash Delo and KHM are one in the same when it comes to their work. Everything is half arsed and rushed, no pride or care taken ever.

Reactions: 28
You’d think the amount of time she spends reading here she would stop taking photos in front of that panelling job

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Delo and his C cup thinking he’s a property developer 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

#boobies #fcbarcelona

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Delo’s work is some of the worst I’ve ever seen. If that was my fella I would absolutely die of embarrassment

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.