Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress 👰🏼‍♀️✖Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That lip liner looks like a herpes outbreak.
How DISTRACTED was the person drawing that on ?? Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s said that people always find humour in the darkest of situations. I genuinely wondered today how Kate would pronounce Putin.
I think she’d pronounce it “put in”
And I'd guess completely swerve "Vladimir" 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s said that people always find humour in the darkest of situations. I genuinely wondered today how Kate would pronounce Putin.
I think she’d pronounce it “put in”
Imagine asking her to point to Ukraine on a map and ask her why Russia are invading 🥴🥴🥴

Fucks me off when people share a load of "heartbreaking" posts for ukraine but know duck all about it and cant be arsed educating themselves but jump on the IG bandwagon.

Reactions: 25
Imagine asking her to point to Ukraine on a map and ask her why Russia are invading 🥴🥴🥴

Fucks me off when people share a load of "heartbreaking" posts for ukraine but know duck all about it and cant be arsed educating themselves but jump on the IG bandwagon.
“Heartbreaking” followed by their shoe cupboard “revel”.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No sorry I’m not shirl 😂 I’ve been awol as my little fur baby went very poorly and I had to put him to sleep on Thursday 😭💔
I am so sorry to hear that. I hope you are ok. Be kind to yourself, I had to do the same with my furry boy last year and my heart was broken.xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Kate just duck off. Like really duck OFF.
Self centred twit. I hope your mother is ashamed of you. I would be if god forbid you were mine.
Bury your head on the sand and crack on pretending your life is all rosy for the gram.
Scum of the earth.

I had about an hours sleep last night. This US Airforce plane has been circling all night.
Nothing to worry about here though Truff, put Oluv in one of her summer dresses and take her out for some cold scrambled egg.
It’s out again 😞

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Just noticed this as well does she do anything right? Not sure if she was trying to copy some American but the date is wrong? Oh and half term doesn’t count if your child is 1!

D71CC29D-26A6-4DF3-90F5-940B7EB07F04.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a div.

Trolls, is it Easter that’s her favourite time of the year ever?
Easter, Valentines, Mothers Day, Halloween, Christmas and her Birthday any time she can have a balloon display up! That wonderful Delo has arranged(Delo is probably more surprised than the rest of us)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guys she is obsessed with an air fryer she’s just now unpacking… didn’t everyone get an air fryer 2 years ago. Imagine having to wait til someone give something to you instead of buying things you want

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Fkn Chicken Kiev’s 😩 Told you she would think this conflict in Ukraine would be about chicken.
What a thick fucker.
Is this another Hello Dave moment surely Swan wouldn't collab with a makeup account. 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Firstly, why is she going on saying half term is nuts. I love it! I always take half term off work, have nice lie ins, pj and den making days with movies, and just chill! bleeping idiot, maybe if she did some hard graft she'd feel differently.
Secondly, remember when she used to post big piles of parcels and be dead smug and clever and now she has nothing 🤣🤣🤣
Thirdly, everytime she posts the cream cardi with the furry blue neck I wonder why she is rocking about with a flight pillow round her head 🥴

Hope everyone is doing good, ❤❤ been avoiding my phone atm for obvious reasons but had a little check in to see what the silly cunts been up to!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.