Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress 👰🏼‍♀️✖Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a photographer in a past life and I had to get express permission to share any images online of any of my couples.

Might not necessarily be a law but I would've been mortified if someone had come back to me to say I had to remove a photo 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m just thinking that Ms Makeup isn’t exactly known for being honest and upfront, so I wonder if these bridal trials know they are being posted on insta. 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m just thinking that Ms Makeup isn’t exactly known for being honest and upfront, so I wonder if these bridal trials know they are being posted on insta. 😳
I really doubt it. My wedding trial make up was photographed when I did it but it didn't appear on social media til about a month after my wedding (posted along with my wedding day face)

I'd have been fuming if everyone had seen my make up before the wedding 🤷🏻‍♀️

She is a prize numpty 🙈

Reactions: 20
Ahh give her a break girls she’s never been a bride she doesn’t know what it feels like 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 32
zara size 12 size M my bleeping arse 😂😂😂
has she still got that coat attached to the clothes rail??

Hello to you all 👋🏻 I have decided to come out of the lurker closet, as after nearly 2 years of reading these threads, I feel I know you all more than I know my own family. 😬😩🤣 Some funny fuckers on here.

Please don’t judge my username, as I know it’s shite. In my desperation, after being led here by her troll rant back in the halcyon days of 2020, I couldn’t think of anything else. I was in Yo Sushi at the time of my troll registration. I added an extra “Yo” to be edgy 😆😆

KHM one day will thank “her trolls” for turning her life around. She just doesn’t know yet that youse are all doing her a favour long term, for calling her out on her bullshit. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I was a photographer in a past life and I had to get express permission to share any images online of any of my couples.

Might not necessarily be a law but I would've been mortified if someone had come back to me to say I had to remove a photo 🤷🏻‍♀️

I signed up with a new dentist a couple of weeks ago. I had my first treatment last week and they asked me to sign a disclaimer and agree to what I was happy with being shared across everything. They actually documented things separately as well, learning/social media/email/website/internal screens… they had a separate tab for EVERYTHING.

I mean my teeth are not too shabby, so not arsed since you can’t see my face, but at least they asked.

Told them they could use their pics wherever.

I AM TEEF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Does any one know If Charlotte Dawson got her bag back that Truff nicked from her kids party.
Was just having a nose of her insta she’s posted her holiday with her fella and kid lots of natural holiday snaps and Charlotte and her fella look like they have a proper laugh. Not like Delo and Truff who look like they hate each other.
Swing on over to her thread. Having a laugh but at the expense of her little boy being palmed off to any stranger that will have him while they go on a booze up on par with Malia / Zante circa 2006

• Haha
Jesus the chickens both before and after 🤢 now i am no nigella but dont you trim most of that white shite off?! if you look closely at the end of the reel where she cuts into the kiev its still bleeping raw!!! #salmonella
I bet the seat was kept warm tonight on that utility room toilet 💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Jesus the chickens both before and after 🤢 now i am no nigella but dont you trim most of that white shite off?! if you look closely at the end of the reel where she cuts into the kiev its still bleeping raw!!! #salmonella
I bet the seat was kept warm tonight on that utility room toilet 💩
At least she would be able to get some washing done while not having to get of the loo no excuse really if she’s that close 🤣

• Haha
What the hell is that chicken? Why does it look like that?
Buy chicken breast fillets, little hole in the side, garlic butter.. wham bam thankyou mam

Reactions: 12
Can’t wait for yoga later Truff. Hope you don’t have the shits after your raw chicken 💨

• Haha
Reactions: 18
has she still got that coat attached to the clothes rail??

Hello to you all 👋🏻 I have decided to come out of the lurker closet, as after nearly 2 years of reading these threads, I feel I know you all more than I know my own family. 😬😩🤣 Some funny fuckers on here.

Please don’t judge my username, as I know it’s shite. In my desperation, after being led here by her troll rant back in the halcyon days of 2020, I couldn’t think of anything else. I was in Yo Sushi at the time of my troll registration. I added an extra “Yo” to be edgy 😆😆

KHM one day will thank “her trolls” for turning her life around. She just doesn’t know yet that youse are all doing her a favour long term, for calling her out on her bullshit. 🤪
Hello, welcome, take a seat… any ☕?
Your user name is better than mine, I was in Rothesay when i joined. Spelt it wrong, couldn’t change it, drives me mad…

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Not MUA but anytime I get a spray tan my spray tan girl ALWAYS asks me if she can share any of my pictures. And she’s been doing my tan years like we would know eachother very well at this stage. X

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The difference between all of these professionals and grubster is the fact they probably have a decent business brain along with their aesthetic skill and so know the importance of word of mouth and repeat customers.
reviews on here and on the general web show that Kate just wants the clients in and out doesn’t want to know them doesn’t care what they want just fire the makeup on and on to the next!
I have no idea why people continue booking her and for their WEDDING no less!!!!! These days you could walk into any high school and find a 14 year old who could do the same one look as Kate and take a tenner off you for it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Morning Trolls. The ASOS codes shared on here have been amazing, so I have a share for you that may or may not be useful.

My mate worked with charities and arranged corporate partners till Jan this year. I was telling her all about Truff and why she’s called ZSM and she told me that Red Cross works with Zara and their Morton, Wirral branch was a main recipient and should have loads of brand new cheap Zara stock.

As a Manc not a local I have no idea how far from you all Moreton is, so if you get there and there’s nothing please don’t come for me Trolls 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 28
In shock and heartbroken..... that someone has broken into her friends car and stolen his wallet ???

bleeping hell.... haha. It's very unfortunate for her very wealthy friend who is fully insured. In shock and heartbroken though ?? He had a Louis Vuitton bag & wallet robbed , Have a look what's going on in the world love you absolute divvy.

Reactions: 65
Catching up as I’m travelling down to Wembley (up the bleeping reds) and I might have had a few ciders at this point but that uncle fester picture has killed me off 🤣🤣 why does her head come out of the front of her rib cage? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.