Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress šŸ‘°šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøāœ–Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched her live and it was so unprofessional and tit. She talked about an eye cream and a face oil and a lip balm and failed to give the names of them - people kept asking her in the comments and she would wave them around in the air (so no one could see her the name). You could hear Max and shouting in the background. She mentioned La Prairie and called it La Proway.
But what I noticed most is her reading the comments - she had to sound out the words and couldnt read the whole sentence at once. She answered the question about Russia by saying that she had no idea and never watches the news - at least that was honest!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Are all these influencers for bleeping real?! Canā€™t they see whatā€™s going on around them? What the duck, loads of usual manifestation posts, little TikTok dances etc
Brain dead the lot of them. Praying for everyone in the Ukraine.
Putin is a dangerous man, and I am terrified for our children šŸ’”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I watched her live and it was so unprofessional and tit. She talked about an eye cream and a face oil and a lip balm and failed to give the names of them - people kept asking her in the comments and she would wave them around in the air (so no one could see her the name). You could hear Max and shouting in the background. She mentioned La Prairie and called it La Proway.
But what I noticed most is her reading the comments - she had to sound out the words and couldnt read the whole sentence at once. She answered the question about Russia by saying that she had no idea and never watches the news - at least that was honest!
To be fair I thought sheā€™d post a story about Russia and Ukraine, but give her timeā€¦thereā€™ll be a ā€œpray for Ukraineā€ post that all the other influencers will be sharing which sheā€™ll post too with absolutely no idea whatā€™s going on

Are all these influencers for bleeping real?! Canā€™t they see whatā€™s going on around them? What the duck, loads of usual manifestation posts, little TikTok dances etc
Brain dead the lot of them. Praying for everyone in the Ukraine.
Putin is a dangerous man, and I am terrified for our children šŸ’”
Same QM, I canā€™t stop watching the news. Itā€™s horrific. Heā€™s frightening isnā€™t he.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Which makes it even worse as it just proves she jumps on every band wagon and never has any idea with whatā€™s going on in the world!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I did notice Pep head was very friendly in the comments so it looks like no beef there. Chit chat about nails and skin breakouts and replied with a comment about 40 or 42 year old getting skin breakouts. šŸ¤”

Reactions: 8
I did notice Pep head was very friendly in the comments so it looks like no beef there. Chit chat about nails and skin breakouts and replied with a comment about 40 or 42 year old getting skin breakouts. šŸ¤”
Is chez still acting like the only 40yr old thats in Shape? Sheā€™s one boring bastard. Can definitely see how her and Kate became mates, both basic AF with more confidence than they should have

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone else have a nose that looks really big one day and not the next?
Just wondered if I was the only one with the same nose everyday šŸ™„
Stop FILTERING your photos and no one will be shocked when looking like you do! Honestly ahe cannot grasp why she has so many threads and trolls
head
That Vicki Patterson put some photos up, soooo obvious it is not a slightest resemblance to her according to her tattle thread
And the company she was lyching something off put up a proper photo
And a tattler said she looks like her soon to be husbands mother šŸ¤£
Why do they do it? Open themselves to so much ridicule?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she filters herself that often sheā€™s actually forgot what her real nose looks like so she was genuinely surprised on that live to see it in all its glory

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.