Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress 👰🏼‍♀️✖Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe her side hussle is onlyfans or selling her unclean underwear 🤢
Genuinely don't see how she affords the life they have, plus affording her assistant. No wonder she has a massive snoz with all the lies she tells

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely they’d be earning too much collectively to get UC as it goes on what the household earns, not her.

Unless Delo is on NMW they won’t be entitled to any benefit help.
They’re both LTD though aren’t they, so could pay 1k each a month , then dividends are when they want, to keep under the 12k threshold.

Any childcare they do pay will probably paid using tax free childcare .

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Trolls have I missed something.... how has this Bridal event suddenly turned into "our event" 😂😂😂

That Maddison J has been advertising it for months as her wedding show !!😩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They’re both LTD though aren’t they, so could pay 1k each a month , then dividends are when they want, to keep under the 12k threshold.

Any childcare they do pay will probably paid using tax free childcare .
Does she still have a limited company? Was she not only director of oh darlin before it was dissolved or did she have her own company too?

Reactions: 5
I don't think there's that much difference to down south than up here anymore. I lived down south for a while, moved back here a few years ago and I can't believe how high houses prices and rent has shot up since I left. My nursery fees are pretty much the same as what they were there and so is my mortgage. I seen a house the other day for rent on the Leasowe (Wirral) for almost £900 a month.... my jaw hit the floor!

Anyway, rant over! Truff picks her nose and eats it! Read the wiki!
I seen that house on fb. That landlady was getting ripped a new one in the comments 😳

Reactions: 4
She taking the piss? There’s no different they both look the same old boring brown eyeshadow one with a filter one without 😂😂 who would hire her
Hand on heart, I could of done that make up myself, easy and I’m no mua!

Reactions: 16
Trolls have I missed something.... how has this Bridal event suddenly turned into "our event" 😂😂😂

That Maddison J has been advertising it for months as her wedding show !!😩
Troll it is her show she is sat on the desk , taking peoples names down

Truff “whats ye name”
Girl “Beth”
Truff reading out load as she’s writes on a piece of paper “B E F F”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Troll it is her show she is sat on the desk , taking peoples names down

Truff “whats ye name”
Girl “Beth”
Truff reading out load as she’s writes on a piece of paper “B E F F”
beff 😂😂😂😂😂 please hahahahaha I’m screaming

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My school has two year old provision. You can get 15 hours funding when your child is 2 if you’re on certain qualifying benefits. It’s rare that schools take in two year olds though, as it’s hard to make it financially viable due to the pupil to staffing ratios. My school is in a deprived area so we get a decent uptake. So if fat tits is on benefits, Oluv could go to school, term time, once she’s 2. I don’t really know Wirral schools, but reckon Kate would be one of those parents who would pick a school based on the uniform 🙄

Reactions: 11
Maybe her side hussle is onlyfans or selling her unclean underwear 🤢
Genuinely don't see how she affords the life they have, plus affording her assistant. No wonder she has a massive snoz with all the lies she tells
Delo well has her on the internet but with a bag over her head there’s men out there that would love the hunchback of noterdam with saggy tits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.