Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress šŸ‘°šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøāœ–Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is max wearing some sort of muzzle in the picture or is it the light over his nose?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is max wearing some sort of muzzle in the picture or is it the light over his nose?
looks like it could be an anti pulling harness thing that goes round their mouth and then over their head not sure the lead is meant to attach directly to the front bit though.

Reactions: 7
Wide awake club, absolutely terrified about the weeks to come, heartbroken for the people of the Ukraine.
Does anyone else feel like this? I feel like Iā€™m going mental. Doesnā€™t help all these influencers today burying their head in the sand šŸ’”
I feel really anxious about it. Need to turn off the news for my sanity, but also feel like I canā€™t. Itā€™s awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Stop banging on about half term when your 1 year old goes to nursery one afternoon a week.
She is so thick and so self obsessed.

Reactions: 34
ā€œLetā€™s get Motherā€™s Day Readyā€?

How about duck OFF - it is literally the only day I donā€™t have to get ready for.

Stop with this bullshit influencer pressure over every event possible. Read the room of your followers Kate. You posted massive amounts about miscarriage, so have some sensitivity towards women who found you because of those posts and may still be struggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hi Troll, I know how youā€™re feeling. If youā€™ve been through something (like a trauma) you can be referred for emergency counselling.
if not, have you looked to go private if thatā€™s something you can do? I did 12 sessions including EMDR (after emergency sessions years and years ago) itā€™s expensive but it definitely helps. It doesnā€™t cure you like but it is worth it. Also if you work, your employer might have something set up for mental well-being, often where you can have counselling sessions. Sending you lots of love xx
ā¤ Iā€™m the MH ambassador for work, Iā€™ve set up an ERP and have had some really positive feedback. One of the benefits of the ERP I chose is counselling sessions 24/7 and I hope that now more than the people who I work with will use it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Kate just duck off. Like really duck OFF.
Self centred twit. I hope your mother is ashamed of you. I would be if god forbid you were mine.
Bury your head on the sand and crack on pretending your life is all rosy for the gram.
Scum of the earth.

I had about an hours sleep last night. This US Airforce plane has been circling all night.
Nothing to worry about here though Truff, put Oluv in one of her summer dresses and take her out for some cold scrambled egg.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why the duck is half term nuts for people who don't have kids? It's literally just like any other week
Weird bleep isn't she

• Haha
Shady cos, so she takes olive out for a walk. And just listens to an audio book the whole time? Why doesnā€™t she speak to her child and talk about all the things that they can see, it the perfect time for 1 on 1 interaction and you really have their attention!

Oi fat tits youā€™ve got your knickers on inside out, the labels on the outsideā€¦. Or are you that much of a scruffy bleep you turn them inside out so you donā€™t have to wash them šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

8EF1AD31-B2D2-426F-B6B7-16CE49672F08.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.