Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress 👰🏼‍♀️✖Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In shock and heartbroken..... that someone has broken into her friends car and stolen his wallet ???

bleeping hell.... haha. It's very unfortunate for her very wealthy friend who is fully insured. In shock and heartbroken though ?? He had a Louis Vuitton bag & wallet robbed , Have a look what's going on in the world love you absolute divvy.
My thoughts exactly!! I thought someone had been attacked during the theft by what she'd written there. Bit melodramatic

Reactions: 19
In shock and heartbroken..... that someone has broken into her friends car and stolen his wallet ???

bleeping hell.... haha. It's very unfortunate for her very wealthy friend who is fully insured. In shock and heartbroken though ?? He had a Louis Vuitton bag & wallet robbed , Have a look what's going on in the world love you absolute divvy.
Meanwhile, in Ukraine…

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Yeah but you’re not making a living off it though are you Truff? You’re skint and having to make up affiliate codes left right and centre. James Smith would tear you a new one, you are literally everything he hates about influencers. Weird the way she hasn’t tagged him in it, I only recognised the story as I follow him.

Attachments

• Haha
Isn’t she supposed to be at the £33.33 Motherhood Breakfast til 12:30? 🤔

• Haha
It bleeping blows my mind that these soft bastards walk around Paris like this yano..... Michelin Star Mandy 👩🏼‍🍳 at it now..... Must have borrowed the beret off KHM. It's like a piss take out of the French.
I can’t lie, I’m disappointed more people don’t visit Scotland in full highland gear. Imagine going out for your lunch and some fanny has decked themselves out in every bit of tartan they can find, a Thistle brooch and a See You Jimmy hat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I can’t lie, I’m disappointed more people don’t visit Scotland in full highland gear. Imagine going out for your lunch and some fanny has decked themselves out in every bit of tartan they can find, a Thistle brooch and a See You Jimmy hat 😂
Hahahaha that's basically what it is, imagine going to London for the weekend and putting on a pearly queen outfit, you just wouldn't!

• Haha

thought exactly the same the selfish witch see the double chin has disappeared today

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Catching up as I’m travelling down to Wembley (up the bleeping reds) and I might have had a few ciders at this point but that uncle fester picture has killed me off 🤣🤣 why does her head come out of the front of her rib cage? 😂
Your profile pic knocks me sick 😂😂 she looks so simple.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Why would you be HEARTBROKEN over a friend having his wallet stolen? Like it’s annoying and an inconvenience - most people don’t carry large amounts of cash anymore and cards can be frozen and replaced?
Jesus Christ she’s a bleeping imbecile just shows her materialistic grabby nature that the loss of a Louis Vuitton bag sends her into emotional turmoil 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 32
7DFF7906-1FB6-489D-A9CF-4FF8B50E63A1.png

Can’t stop laughing hahahaaa so she’s saying people who are gifted products lie and those who aren’t gifted and genuinely buy a product are real

Shot yourself in the fat flipper there haven’t you Kate 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Has she just described someone as a “KHM fan girl” hahahahahaha narcissistic bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Has she just described someone as a “KHM fan girl” hahahahahaha narcissistic bleep
I read that as a little girl who is a fan. If so what would a kid need with a ring light ffs

Who are these parents buying KHM tit for their kids? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Products we created..you had a sticker stuck on a ring light and scarlets Moffats face put on some packaging. Hardly inventing left, right and centre down the factory is it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Isn’t she supposed to be at the £33.33 Motherhood Breakfast til 12:30? 🤔
What's going on there then ??? No mention of it on her Insta , Social sisters or Host coffee shop hahaha !! Must have gone tits up like everything else she touches ! Have they realised no one gives a duck about the "Motherhood"

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Jesus the chickens both before and after 🤢 now i am no nigella but dont you trim most of that white shite off?! if you look closely at the end of the reel where she cuts into the kiev its still bleeping raw!!! #salmonella
I bet the seat was kept warm tonight on that utility room toilet 💩
Bet she shits in that one too 🤮

What's going on there then ??? No mention of it on her Insta , Social sisters or Host coffee shop hahaha !! Must have gone tits up like everything else she touches ! Have they realised no one gives a duck about the "Motherhood"
Wonder if it was cancelled? £33.33 a fuckin joke!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Morning Trolls. The ASOS codes shared on here have been amazing, so I have a share for you that may or may not be useful.

My mate worked with charities and arranged corporate partners till Jan this year. I was telling her all about Truff and why she’s called ZSM and she told me that Red Cross works with Zara and their Morton, Wirral branch was a main recipient and should have loads of brand new cheap Zara stock.

As a Manc not a local I have no idea how far from you all Moreton is, so if you get there and there’s nothing please don’t come for me Trolls 😉
Ten mins away thanks troll 😉

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.