Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress 👰🏼‍♀️✖Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I’m dying all over again thinking about delo touting himself as a divorce expert

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What's with all the sockets? Also, why does the carpet change the pattern? It so half arsed and shoddy and cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That food she's posted , BORKKK 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮
It literally looks like someone has vomited that up , vile.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
How bad !!
Ano we always say it but these sockets and that panelling blow my mind.
Imagine putting your name to that ! Look how wonky that socket is in the wall too. Bloody disgraceful
I’m sorry but if he did this and was paid a good amount of money I would be bleeping livid

Reactions: 15
Just nosed at PLF’s current GF insta and wow, bet truff is seeeething at her latest grid. 🥵

Reactions: 20
Philly Long Fingers and his GF have a lovely life don’t they! Go loads of nice places and do loads of fun activities unlike KHM & Slap Dash Delo who have to sit in their bedroom watching an iPad at night cos they don’t have a living room😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.